Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Notices

Old June 28th, 2013, 11:34 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Holocron of Tantive IV

The Holocron of Tantive IV Map

HoSS Master Set - A New Hope

A HoSS Scenario Map

Original map design by Fi Skirata and mac122

Original scenario design by Heroscaper2010

Required sets: 2 FotA

Map Bio - It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire.

During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire's ultimate weapon, the DEATH STAR, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet.

Pursued by the Empire's sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy....

-Special rules and Clarifications-
• Figures may not fly, leap, or be thrown over the fortress walls.

• The Castle Doors are not used on this battlefield.

• Figures cannot attack over voids.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: Fi Skirata
• Second playtest: Fi Skirata
• Third playtest: White Knight
• Map created by: Fi Skirata and mac122
• Scenario created by: Heroscaper2010

Last edited by Porkins; February 22nd, 2018 at 12:24 AM.
Old July 20th, 2013, 04:53 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Tantive IV

I just built this map and set up the scenario that goes with it. It looks great. I'll post a battle report after I play it. Here are some pictures, they look like they're right out of the movie.

Old July 20th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Okay, now I'm itching to play this.

OHS, anyone?
Old July 20th, 2013, 05:19 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Okay, now I'm itching to play this.

OHS, anyone?
Maybe later. Going to watch Superman in theaters now.

And great, pics Hogg. Glad to see that you're enjoying the maps.
Old July 20th, 2013, 05:43 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I just played it twice. Imperials won both times, Vader is a hoss.

The first game the Stormtroopers never got a marker, Vader just raged right through the map, choking and lightsabering all the way to Leia. He killed her with his last order marker on turn 4. Vader had 2 wounds from all the sustained rebel blaster fire he ran through. He took out almost all of the rebels along the way.

Game two played a little different, with the Stormtroopers clearing a way for the Sith lord. Leia also came out and gave her bonus to some of the soldiers. The stormtroopers got a lot of hits and the rebels weren't defending well. They had to pull back and make a cluster around Leia. A few Stormtroopers got choked, because Darth Vader was slowly rolling down the battlefield behind them. During the fourth round, the rebels had almost wiped out the Stormtroopers, but their lines were broken and Darth Vader gained adjacency to Leia, dashing her plans to run and gun back to the start zone. It didn't take long for the lightsaber to finish her off, despite the Force Intuition power.

I'm going to do more of these as I play through the scenarios. I think I'm going to do the detention block next.

Last edited by Hogg; July 20th, 2013 at 10:57 PM.
Old January 30th, 2014, 12:55 AM

Pflugervillian is surprisingly tart

Darth Vader just rampages all over the map against me. He has taken out Leia in one turn at least three times and trying to either stall or kill him is a huge task. The only time the rebels won for me was when the Stormtroopers forgot their armor and I was able to get all my rebels within Leia's leadership and wait for Vader. He took out 8 in four turns was headed towards Leia when she got one skull, re rolled a blank and finished him. Most games don't get close to killing him and stalling is hard between force leap choke and force push.
Old January 30th, 2014, 09:39 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

This one is tough for the Rebels...like the movie!
Old January 30th, 2014, 03:03 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Hint: Are you guys moving Leia out of her start zone? And where in the start zone are you starting her? Also, what is your technique to using the Rebels against Vader?
Old January 30th, 2014, 03:04 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Need an OHS version....
Old February 3rd, 2014, 12:09 PM

Pflugervillian is surprisingly tart

I have tried a variety of strategies with the rebels. Most recently I tried to bring my rebels back and push Leia up and try and take advantage of hold steady and rebel leadership. However, my brothers stormtroopers and cyborg tore them apart. At the end of the third round, my brother choked all four of Leia's life in one turn. In my eight turns, I delt two hits to Vader and killed only three stormtroopers, compared to my brother killing 11 rebels and Leia. I know that shooting stormtroopers will let me live longer but then I would have to stall Vader, or I could focus on Vader and hope for Leia to survive and try to run away at the end.
Old February 6th, 2018, 11:33 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

OP pic gone here as well. @Porkins

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape