Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Will you allow original versions of Raelin and Drake in competitive games?
Yes 1 50.00%
No 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old September 6th, 2007, 04:54 PM

ArcturusII has disabled reputation
Drake and Raelin: "Most Recent Printing" Rule?

Just curious if y'all are planning to use a "Most Recent Printing" restriction on these figures (and if that will apply to tournaments).

What I mean is that, now that there are new versions of these two figures, the old versions become obsolete and therefore not legally playable.

I doubt that will be a big issue with Drake, since the new version is so powerful, but Raelin was definitely taken down a couple of notches, presumably because she provided too much of a bonus for a mere 80 points in her original version. Spending 40 more points for 1 fewer defense die is not a good deal if you have the choice.

I'm not trying to imply that Hasbro has said anything on this matter (they haven't, to my knowledge). I'm just curious if you are still planning to allow the old versions of these figures in your games.
Old September 6th, 2007, 05:00 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
but of course! Why not?

The rules got it covered.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old September 6th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Here you go: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=11213

~Aldin, who just had this conversation with Josephus the other day

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old September 6th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Both versions are allowed as far as I'm concerned. The only restriction is the one outlined in the SotM rulebook about a player not having both versions on their team.

I don't like banning figures especially when the figures are pretty well balanced.

Newb.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units