Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 9th, 2019, 05:10 AM

Moto-dragon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
EU buy/trade

Hello there,

I just got from a thrift store a RoTV set and it is missing a lot of things...but that is not a problem as I found one on ebay so I'm going to use the terrain combined.
But it also had a Orm's return expansion that I have all the cards exept I'm missing Icaria and Feylund.
I'm also looking in english for the Krav maga team card, Raelin and 19,20 i think it is the 2 warmachines.
On a decent price i mean a few $... I'm beginner so not interested in 20-30$ prices.
Is there anyone in EU or UK who is selling these?
Heilroom was kind enough to check and even an envelope is 23$ from US to EU....daamnn.
Thank you!
Old February 9th, 2019, 08:33 AM

Heirloom knows what's in an order marker Heirloom knows what's in an order marker
Re: EU buy/trade

FYI - the $23 was for an economy parcel up to 5 lb. Basic envelope was $10 but doubt that would suffice for HS items (even cards).

Here’s the link/tables I found online. Note: I’m not a shipping expert, and I didn’t directly talk to post office

https://pe.usps.com/IMM_Archive/HTML...iclnr_024.html

H~
Old February 10th, 2019, 12:57 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
Re: EU buy/trade

look up scans of the cards and print them out would be yer best bet there. than laminate them.

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades