Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 15th, 2018, 12:19 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness
McMeeple - Unopened Figured Packs

I have 6 unopened figure packs all from the D&D series. They have been stored in a dry cool space. PM me with all purchase requests and reasonable offers!

Buy them all with free shipping to the continental US for $170

No one seems to want them all in one bundle, so I am ready to sell one at a time if anyone is interested. Just add $5 for shipping in the continental US.

Warriors of the ghostlight fen D1 $55 sold
Heroes of Faerun D1 $25 sold
Heroes of Khorvaire D2 $27 sold
Heroes of Fallcrest D3 $20 . sold
Icewind Scourge D3 $25 sold
Valkrill's Legion D3 $27 sold

Last edited by mcmeeple; October 8th, 2018 at 10:15 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades