Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old May 6th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!
Small Scape Season 2!

THIS TOURNAMENT NO LONGER EXISTS

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .

Last edited by Rexmax2; June 1st, 2013 at 07:14 AM.
Old May 7th, 2013, 12:03 AM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Small Scape Season 2!

I'm in, sure. How are we to submit our armies?
Old May 7th, 2013, 12:06 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexmax2 View Post
If you sign up please PM your armies to me.
Old May 7th, 2013, 12:10 AM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Quote:
See also >>

Is anyone else going to sign up for this?

EDIT: Never mind, most people are asleep now, aren't they?
Old May 7th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Quote:
See also >>

Is anyone else going to sign up for this?

EDIT: Never mind, most people are asleep now, aren't they?
hehehe, It is alright, everybody does this.

Just submit your armies when you have them ready.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old May 7th, 2013, 07:53 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

I'll submit mine in a few. btw you forgot about the thing for the Refs. Add me on.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old May 10th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Some of the scenarios will be changing. Just a heads up.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Old May 10th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Joseph King, Retired

PLEASE RE-READ SCENARIOS HIGHLITED IN RED! They have been changed.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Old May 10th, 2013, 07:10 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Captured Pictures

So...if I'm reading Scenario 2 it sounds like one can basically win initiative charge the center and win before their opponent even takes a turn? Sounds anti-climactic to me...You may want to make it end of the round or something.

~Dysole, still on the fence
Old May 11th, 2013, 07:23 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Re: Captured Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
So...if I'm reading Scenario 2 it sounds like one can basically win initiative charge the center and win before their opponent even takes a turn? Sounds anti-climactic to me...You may want to make it end of the round or something.

Okay, would it be better as regular capture the flag?

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Old May 11th, 2013, 09:03 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Captured Pictures

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

Okay, would it be better as regular capture the flag?
That or perhaps they should have to end the round unengaged.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old May 11th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yeah, right now a lucky frenzy or berserker charge roll wins the game in capture the flag. I might do this round, since I missed Season 7 ...

Edit- Order Order is going to happen extremely rarely as well, so you might want to lower the requirement or make it a d20 roll. Think of how often Gilbert rolls 7 symbols.

How long do we get to play a round? One week?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events