Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old October 24th, 2017, 09:39 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Love the TMNT figures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 24th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the pictures Mac! I hope to mine by Friday because my group is having an all day event on Saturday and The Walking Dead is planned to play. I have plenty of things to use already, but some Jersey barriers would be a nice addition. They look nice, as do the other pieces. I didn't get the Gabions at this point, but the stone walls and well look good and will certainly get some painting. The stone walls look a little short, but they are 28mm after all and Scape and The Walking Dead figures are like 32mm or so. But they will work splendidly.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 25th, 2017, 09:55 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Those do look good. Grabbing a handful for walking dead all out war seems spot on.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 25th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

My shipping notice from Miniature Market says they won't arrive until Monday. Oh well, I have plenty of other stuff. I did see a guy on The Walking Dead All Out War USA Facebook page show a nice display of cool cars for this game at his local CVS in California. I have 4 from awhile ago, but would certainly like more. I'll have to check it out.

Old October 26th, 2017, 04:47 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Are they 3D printed??
Old October 26th, 2017, 07:18 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Are they 3D printed??
Purchased from Miniature Market. Not sure how their supplier produces them. But they seem straight forward enough the it seems like they could be 3D printed by someone.

Old October 26th, 2017, 07:38 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Are they 3D printed??
Purchased from Miniature Market. Not sure how their supplier produces them. But they seem straight forward enough the it seems like they could be 3D printed by someone.
They are resin-cast. On some of them, it looks like the molds may have been made from 3D printed originals.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 26th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Prickly Cactus

I've finished 11 of the 22 walkers I currently have for The Walking Dead All Out War. I'm going to bring the game to my group's all day event this Saturday, so I may have to bring some walkers that are still only primed, as well as some Scape Zombies, just in case.

Old October 27th, 2017, 12:13 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Very grossly awesome. Or awesomely gross.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 27th, 2017, 12:30 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Very grossly awesome. Or awesomely gross.
Thanks Mac! With The Walking Dead, the walkers have to be kind of gross

Here are a few more survivors finished.

Negan

Harold Abernathy

Andy

Old October 27th, 2017, 12:53 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Very nice @Hahma . I took a break while painting my french crew of pirates to make bases for my many dragons hydra gryphon and phoenix that will be custom giant monsters for frostgrave. Im super excited to get to paint up walking dead but am torn between that, the rest of my pirates, or the imperial assault figures. Im going to have to field unpainted ones of those this weekend for sure as ive only painted a good 30 of those. So much to do but so little time.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 27th, 2017, 07:22 AM
Prickly Cactus

Thanks @TREX

Yeah, it's tough to get at everything when having so many systems with lots of minis. I wasn't even planning on getting The Walking Dead but winning some stuff git me motivated to get more I actually had some time since I was waiting for awhile to get together with my buddy Chris to use his many stamps to use with Greenstuff on my 29 Infinity bases, and I'm still waiting on my Ghost Archipelago stuff (hopefully next week), so I wanted to crank out as much TWD as possible.

Stull have 11 walkers to do but they are pretty quick. When I get the Ghost Archipelago stuff, I want to at least get the crewmen kit of 20 assembled and primed, as well as the metal figures and beasts primed too, because it won't be long before it's going to be borderline roo cold to prime in the garage.

Then I will be set with those figures and Ghost Archipelago through the winter to paint. I want to crank those out, because Star Wars Legion stuff should be coming in in Q1 of 2018. I went ahead and preordered a second core set, as well as 2 Airspeeders and 1 AT-ST. The Airspeeders and AT-ST will likely come at the end of Q1 but the core sets may be earlier, so I want to have as much other stuff done ahead of time. Of course, if it's early Q1, I may only get to assemble them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures