Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 21st, 2021, 11:33 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Flash (Barry Allen) (Team Flash) - VOTE for Final Editin

Yea. Saw the tests, missed the proposal.
Old February 21st, 2021, 11:43 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just caught up...yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 21st, 2021, 06:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This passes. Thanks, all.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 21st, 2021, 06:44 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, self-checked the following:

Wave Info
Mini Info
OP Formatting
SP Formatting

Only thing that really needs looking at here, IMO, is the wording on Speed Carry. Right now we have:

Quote:
SPEED CARRY
Whenever Flash is moved, you may choose a medium or smaller figure you control that he passed through and place it on an empty space adjacent to Flash. A figure moved this way will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
I want Speed Carry to trigger on any type of Flash movement, whether someone throws him or he has his bonus movement on Super Speed or a bonus move on someone else's turn (like Speed Beacon from Iris). I believe the current wording accomplishes that.

However, the current wording makes the timing unclear for the placement of the carried figure, since the intent is for them to be placed after he moves.

I'm hoping for suggestions from someone who's better at parsing the normal move/movement/etc. cluster of Heroscape rules here as to how I can accomplish both aspects with "official" enough wording.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 21st, 2021, 06:49 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I don’t think it works when he’s thrown because he’s never moving through figure’s that way. But as worded it does trigger any time he is able to move spaces and pass through a figure with his Superspeed.
Old February 21st, 2021, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I don’t think it works when he’s thrown because he’s never moving through figure’s that way. But as worded it does trigger any time he is able to move spaces and pass through a figure with his Superspeed.
Yeah, that's true (which is really fine), I just meant in terms of the "move" part triggering, rather than the carrying actually working. But good catch.

My only concern with the current wording is the timing on the placement of the figure he carries is unclear. But I'm worried that if I just say "after moving" then the idea that he can use it any time he moves through a figure is potentially lost.

Old February 21st, 2021, 08:38 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I would just change "whenever" to "after" to show that you place the figure after Flash is done moving.
Old February 21st, 2021, 08:46 PM

After Flash is moved?

Old February 21st, 2021, 08:57 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I think that does it. But I'm no expert there.
Old February 21st, 2021, 09:19 PM

That's the problem. I'm not sure anyone is.

I think either "After Flash moves" or "After Flash is moved" both work and are clearly not referring to the phase. I'd avoid "After moving" since it could be muddled with the phase.

I need to check out the index and see how we've done things like this before for consistency.

Old February 21st, 2021, 09:22 PM

I think Angel, Old Lace, and Iris all using "is moved" make it legitimate use here. I'll stick with that, but make it "after."

Old February 21st, 2021, 09:24 PM

OK, SP was updated with "After Flash is moved" for Speed Carry. I believe we should be ready for art here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library