Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old June 12th, 2010, 04:40 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker
Re: D2 preview is up

Surprised they did the Best pack with the coolest figures 1st this time.
Old June 12th, 2010, 04:42 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Translation: Thanks and please, Sir, may I have some more.

Great job, Sir D, but Save the warforged for last!

Thanks for the translation. So I figure (pun not intended) we will see the goblins and the ogre next? Sounds alright to me!

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old June 12th, 2010, 04:43 PM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart

What an awesome preview!

I'd like to assume that they're going from least cool to coolest of the packs.

If that's the case, we have so much coming!

I love everything about this pack and also the comparison shots of the bases! Looks like those who thought the revamp of the bases were for crossover compatibility were spot on!

Thanks for bringing this to us earlier than expected, guys!

Aeston's Before Heroscape - An interesting read for any Heroscape fan. I loved the final conclusion to the post as well lol

Good trades: SirGalahad
Old June 12th, 2010, 04:46 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
The White Wyrmling is really good.

14x White Wyrmling
Raelin
-------------------------

4 attacks per turn + flying + 4 Defense is pretty good. Just hope you don't face an army with only a few figures
Personally I like this one:

All in the Family

210 Braxas
140 Othkurkik
150 Black Wymlings x5

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old June 12th, 2010, 04:50 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

The White Wyrmlings share some comparison to how the 4th Mass play where you can just throw lots of of 2 dice attacks each turn. Yeah they are more expensive and are weaker attacking but have better mobility and defense
Old June 12th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
The White Wyrmlings share some comparison to how the 4th Mass play where you can just throw lots of of 2 dice attacks each turn. Yeah they are more expensive and are weaker attacking but have better mobility and defense
Who throws two attack dice when they're playing the Mass? I know I don't . . . .

Old June 12th, 2010, 05:02 PM
has been BANNED

Lots of people. It is mainly the attack after attack nature that makes the 4th so good. Even 4x 2 is a big threat usually.
Old June 12th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Gets It!!!

Quote:
Lots of people. It is mainly the attack after attack nature that makes the 4th so good. Even 4x 2 is a big threat usually.
Linky linky.

Old June 12th, 2010, 05:08 PM
has been BANNED

Most people realize what makes the 4th so great isn't their ability to get the 3rd die but the 4 attacks at range 6 each turn with 2 dice.
Old June 12th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If I may say so, these look great, and I don't mind the bases one bit.

However,r the fact that D3 is going to be next instead of a classic 'wave 13 or 11' kind of bugs me.

Whatever, 'Scape is 'Scape in my book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old June 12th, 2010, 05:51 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
If I may say so, these look great, and I don't mind the bases one bit.

However,r the fact that D3 is going to be next instead of a classic 'wave 13 or 11' kind of bugs me.

Whatever, 'Scape is 'Scape in my book.
Keep buying D&D scape, we might see classic next year. I think this is the D&D year, WOTC premier year to demonstrate their ownership on the Heroscape dynamic.

I NEED MONEY!

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old June 12th, 2010, 10:18 PM

Dragoloth is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Translation: Thanks and please, Sir, may I have some more.

Great job, Sir D, but Save the warforged for last!

Please don't listen to this man, he clearly has been out in the sun too long. Warforged for the next preview please, or maybe The Heroes of Khorvaire so I can see Heirloom's stats.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News