Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Old December 22nd, 2009, 04:37 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
S1R_ART0R1US's Dungeon Scenarios-Migol's Adventure

Quick disclaimer here: I haven't yet finished this campaign, as none of the maps have been designed (although I do have some idea of what I want in my head). This campaign is designed to introduce players to the MS 3 dungeon crawl by utilizing the original Master sets to create a campaign that is both outside and in a dungeon setting.

Also, there's a lot of story in this one. Eventually I'll get to the point where I'll edit the text to make it more professional.

Here's a link to the docx download

Last edited by S1R_ART0R1US; August 13th, 2010 at 05:46 PM.
Old December 30th, 2009, 12:47 PM

Neonrainbowchaser is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Migol's Adventure: A MS 1/2 campaign

I want I want I want!!! Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie!!
Old December 30th, 2009, 01:14 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Migol's Adventure: A MS 1/2 campaign

Sounds cool. Let's see what the dwarf shall go through.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios