Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 22nd, 2007, 08:38 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Does anyone remember Craig and Chris army? I thought I saw some Romans and a bunch of 4th Mass. Also, does anyone recall what Will Creech brought? I know he brought some Vipers but not sure what else. Interesting to see who the HAS people like to roll with.
Old October 22nd, 2007, 08:40 PM

curseyoukhan Woo who?
Actually Creech borrowed some vipers from me and I think he still has them... If anyone can drop him a line let me know.

Constantine
<<Insert funny comment here>>

www.CollateralDamage.biz
Today's sarcasm is tomorrow's news™
Old October 22nd, 2007, 11:01 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
Does anyone remember Craig and Chris army? I thought I saw some Romans and a bunch of 4th Mass. Also, does anyone recall what Will Creech brought? I know he brought some Vipers but not sure what else. Interesting to see who the HAS people like to roll with.
I roughly recall the following:

Chris -
Raelin1
Q9
Romansx1
Marcus
Reaversx1?

Craig -
Millions of 4th Mass (all of whom were named Murphy).
Old October 23rd, 2007, 05:33 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
What Bistro said... I hate Murphy!!! :P
Old October 24th, 2007, 01:10 PM

Guilty has disabled reputation
Vipers and Giants

Quote:
I played the Venoc Warlord, and 8x Venoc Vipers, and Isamu. Phineas played the giants sid eof the game with Krug, Memring, Kytela Gwyn, and Sonlen.

WIll

"Sometimes you gotta do more en hang a man to kill em."
Guilty McCreech
Old October 24th, 2007, 06:42 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Vipers and Giants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty
Quote:
I played the Venoc Warlord, and 8x Venoc Vipers, and Isamu. Phineas played the giants sid eof the game with Krug, Memring, Kytela Gwyn, and Sonlen.

WIll
I wish I had gotten to play a game against you...maybe next time. I was curious how that army of yours was gonna do. Vipers can be nasty but oh such a let down sometimes as well :P
Old October 25th, 2007, 08:26 AM

Well it's safe to say you would have won given that we lost to Craig and Chris and they lost to you. Vipers are all about the 25% chance of a frenzy. So yeah a little risky, but I enjoy watching that panic in the opponents eyes as I roll the 15+ on the 20 sider.

Guilty McCreech
Old October 25th, 2007, 08:41 AM

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yunno, I was tempted to use the Vipers my self. They always perform pretty good at home and I'm generally lucky when it comes to Frenzy rolls. Taking risks in the game is part of the fun. I love units that incorporate the D20.
Old October 25th, 2007, 08:47 AM

You know there are so many good choices, I had a hard time committing to an army before the tournament. As soon as I had an army picked out, I decided to try somethign else. I think I showed up with three armies, but settled on Vipers once I was paired with Phin. The vipers complimented his heroes army. It's exciting to have a game that has so many options, and all of them so fun. I think someone could play a game every week, and not play the same thing twice.

Guilty McCreech
Old October 25th, 2007, 10:15 AM

I've had the game...going on 3 years pretty soon and there are still some units that I've never played with yet. There really are almost infinite combinations that you can come up with. Part of the allure of the game I guess.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events