Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old August 14th, 2019, 03:26 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!
GenCon Downtown Hotels

Has anyone used a hotel rewards program for getting a downtown hotel for GenCon? If so, what hotel chain did you use? Did you experience any problems with using reward points during GenCon?
Old August 14th, 2019, 03:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: GenCon Downtown Hotels

My friend is with Hilton. I think he said he could use points.
Old August 15th, 2019, 03:19 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: GenCon Downtown Hotels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
Has anyone used a hotel rewards program for getting a downtown hotel for GenCon? If so, what hotel chain did you use? Did you experience any problems with using reward points during GenCon?
You can, but remember not all reward programs are equal. No let me rephrase that not all points levels are equal. You might have to be at a certain point level to get around "black out" dates.

Also no Hotel is truly sold out right away. I use ConCur to book corp travel when I am traveling on behalf of one of my clients. I was able to see rooms still at the Hilton. Granted they were $495 a night.

Best of luck

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con