Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 1st, 2018, 01:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Reptile (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Does Fists have range?
Does Canary take LEAs?
Was Star-Lord and Cap designed before Canary?

Canary was one of the first designs. If she were to be designed today I imagine her points would be much higher or her mechanics would be different.
She bonds with Robin and gets the GA attack and they all can get a Cap bonus. Not sure that would fly today.

We need another Canary like we need another Punisher.
Black Bat's a recent design and isn't too far off Black Canary on this level - she bonds with Robin and can get boosted while having Fists of Fury off 5 attack. The major differences for this conversation is no Green Arrow synergy and that, as a Human, she's a worse fit for Star-Lord, particularly with sidekicks. She's actually my favourite vigilante - sort of in love with her, she's tonnes of fun to play.
If you read that thread you will see that I did question the Black Bat design and suggested additional tests with Attack dice boosting combos and Ninjas.
I was rebuffed. I was promoted to Hero mid-design (I believe) and was not really looking to make waves right then. I think it is no surprise that her cost is higher than Black Canary without the Green Arrow bonus attack.

It was established early that 200 was a cut off for that design and that is exactly what happened.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 1st, 2018, 01:46 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Does Fists have range?
Does Canary take LEAs?
Was Star-Lord and Cap designed before Canary?

Canary was one of the first designs. If she were to be designed today I imagine her points would be much higher or her mechanics would be different.
She bonds with Robin and gets the GA attack and they all can get a Cap bonus. Not sure that would fly today.

We need another Canary like we need another Punisher.
Black Bat's a recent design and isn't too far off Black Canary on this level - she bonds with Robin and can get boosted while having Fists of Fury off 5 attack. The major differences for this conversation is no Green Arrow synergy and that, as a Human, she's a worse fit for Star-Lord, particularly with sidekicks. She's actually my favourite vigilante - sort of in love with her, she's tonnes of fun to play.
If you read that thread you will see that I did question the Black Bat design and suggested additional tests with Attack dice boosting combos and Ninjas.
I was rebuffed. I was promoted to Hero mid-design (I believe) and was not really looking to make waves right then. I think it is no surprise that her cost is higher than Black Canary without the Green Arrow bonus attack.

It was established early that 200 was a cut off for that design and that is exactly what happened.
I always thought the reason she cost more than Black Canary was because Defensive Premonition is generally better than Canary Cry? (At least, that's the vibe I got during testing.)

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 1st, 2018, 03:53 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Edited the SP with the most recent version.
Old May 1st, 2018, 04:42 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'm pretty satisfied with this direction, and I think the only way to find out if there's anything needing changed, is to see some results. So I propose a vote to move to Initial Playtesting. @japes @Tornado @johnny139 @Yodaking @Spidey'tilIDie @Ronin @SirGalahad
Old May 1st, 2018, 04:42 PM

I'm pretty satisfied with this direction, and I think the only way to find out if there's anything needing changed, is to see some results. So I propose a vote to move to Initial Playtesting.
@japes - yea
@Tornado - yea
@johnny139 - yea
@Yodaking - yea
@Spidey'tilIDie
@Ronin - yea
@SirGalahad

Last edited by Arkham; May 1st, 2018 at 10:23 PM.
Old May 1st, 2018, 04:45 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Reptile (Vote for Initial Playtesting)

yea
Old May 1st, 2018, 04:46 PM

@dok @Soundwarp SG-1 @Dysole @weebaer

Any concerns? Suggestions for playtesting?
Old May 1st, 2018, 04:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old May 1st, 2018, 05:00 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Just standard attack boosting stuff, especially Star-Lord (Cap, Rover, [censored], Zombie, etc)

Last edited by Ronin; March 6th, 2019 at 01:27 PM.
Old May 1st, 2018, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Just standard attack boosting stuff, especially Star-Lord (Cap, Rover, [censored], Zombie, etc)
Even with the change to it all being a Special Attack? [censored] is still a good option though for insurance of course.

Last edited by Ronin; March 6th, 2019 at 01:27 PM.
Old May 1st, 2018, 05:13 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Oh, heh, sorry I missed the change. Yeah, really no concerning synergies.
Old May 1st, 2018, 05:16 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Star-Lord would still be my go-to build here, for the simple reason that he's a guy with no real synergies, a unique species and an extremely rare class. He doesn't need a multi-attacking normal to make Star-Lord an obvious build option with that considered (though of course that never hurts ).

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library