Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old December 8th, 2008, 02:19 PM

Darkco is surprisingly tart
Casting out Elemental or Demon...

I am working on a profile for an Elf. An Elementaliste. Those white sorcerer can cast out Natural Element spirits and have them fighting for them. Exemple you cast out a Fire spirit by rolling a 20 dice. If you get the number the fire spirit appear adjacent to the sorcerer. For one round the sorcerer control the Elemental spirit. After, if he is not destroy, you have to remove it from the board. Next turn, you can do it again....

I just don't know if I should give them the chance to cast out any Elemental spirit or if each Elf sorcerer should be related to only one type of Elemental spirit (water, air, fire, earth)?

Let me know you impression on the idea and tell me about what you expect on the stats for the Elemental spirit and there special powers.

The same can be done with bad sorcerer casting out Demon.

"Sorry for my English. I am French, but I am a huge fan of this forum."
Old December 8th, 2008, 11:48 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker
Re: Casting out Elemental or Demon...

I like the idea. I have thought of things like this before just a little different. For the base stats you would have to at least keep defence and attack low because he can pull other figures into the game.

Perhaps this:

Life:5
Move:5
Range:6 since he is a sorcerer
Attack:3 up? down?
Defence:3
Points??

For the spirit summoning perhaps something like this:

Before taking a turn with ______ you may roll the D20, If you roll a 17-20 (mabye 13-20) You may place a ______ elemental spirit adjacent to ______ and move an order maker off this card onto the card of the summoned spirit. At the end of each round remove all spirit figures from the battlefield.

Deathreacers should be banned!
Old December 9th, 2008, 01:25 AM

Thorgrim has disabled reputation

I was thinking of doing something similar to this. You could make the spirit weak, that way when it dies, you could just bring it back again. I would make it a draft at cost, and be sure to make the elf summoner the ability to work even if the elemental isn't in the game. If you want to get turns on it, you could give it psudo-bonding with the elf. Maybe attack bonding or movement bonding. If you choose to make more, you could make one with Attack Bonding and one with Movement Bonding, that way if you use them with Ulgi, you get 3 turns that way. I even got some ideas.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Earthcontrolington

Elf Wizard

Life- 6
Move- 5
Range- 6
Attack- 3
Defence- 2

Earth Sprite Summon
After taking a turn with Bob Earthcontrolington, roll the 20 sided dice. If you roll 1-9, nothing happens. If you roll 10 or higher, you place an Earth Sprite you control adjacent to Bob Earthcontrolington.

Sprite Attack Bonding
After moving and before attacking, you may attack with any Sprite you control.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Watercontrolington

Elf Wizard

Life- 6
Move- 5
Range- 6
Attack- 3
Defence- 2

Earth Sprite Summon
After taking a turn with Stan Watercontrolington, roll the 20 sided dice. If you roll 1-9, nothing happens. If you roll 10 or higher, you place an Water Sprite you control adjacent to Stan Watercontrolington.

Sprite Movement Bonding
Before moving Stan Watercontrolington, you may move any Sprite you control.

(This should be in the Custom Figure section next time )

Last edited by Thorgrim; December 9th, 2008 at 03:22 AM.
Old December 9th, 2008, 11:39 AM

I am very please with your respond guys. Thank you very mutch. I will work hard on something more subtancial and I will post them into custom thread. I was just wondering before starting the hard work if there were interest in the concept. I am please to see there is real interest. So I will do my best. By the way anyone can tell me how to move a thread to an other place. Thank you.

Old December 9th, 2008, 02:24 PM

Ted has disabled reputation

Another idea you could do to make it more interesting is have the elemental controlled by the summoner.

What this would mean is that it stays in play until destroyed or until his concentration wavered. Any order marker on the summoner card may be used for the summoner or the unit summoned. In order to use the unit he must concentrate and he could get negatives based on how many wounds he has. in this vein you could have a very nice summoned unit that could go away because they killed its controller.

If you were to go this way I would have each summoner only able to summon one type of guy and only one at a time but be able to keep doing it.

yes this could be a powerful unit but weasy to take down unless you protect it.

my 2 cents.
Old December 9th, 2008, 03:06 PM

I had in mind exacly what you are talking about. I though evey body was thinking the same. My idea is the summoner controls the spirit or the demon for all the round or until the spirit dies. He can order the spirit and also himself attacking other figure. You just use the normal order marker. You play the summoner and the spirits like Dr.Doom but after the casting you don't need to roll again the 20 dice for controling the spirits.

Or....if you want to keep the spirit alive after a turn it cost the summoner 1 wound. Until he dies but he can not summon a spirit and die after cause he wont be able to control it after.

Old December 13th, 2008, 05:43 PM

There you go with my first draff of what I have in mind for the elemaliste. I Know the figure is one original but I think it reprensent what I have in mind for the job...

Last edited by Darkco; December 14th, 2008 at 11:16 AM. Reason: change on the card (the range)
Old December 27th, 2008, 10:26 AM

I will do my homework and remold the figure they were not very good looking....I will post it later...

Last edited by Darkco; December 31st, 2008 at 10:48 AM.
Old February 21st, 2011, 01:22 PM

I am proud to see our idea of casting elements is now an official realisation in heroscape master set D&D. This idea is form us or they were working on it befor us ? We will never know but it is good to see a lot of our idea is becoming alive in the real official game.

Let's keep our good work of creation.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions