Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old March 7th, 2022, 02:10 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Nobody's Public Wheelhouse

Dig it! Love the Boost mechanic.
Old March 7th, 2022, 02:12 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Love that mechanic, very cool!
Old March 17th, 2022, 02:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
NAME = A HORSE
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HORSE
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = COMPANION
PERSONALITY = ???

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

STEED
You may not place Order Markers on this Army Card or take turns with A Horse. A Horse may be occupied by friendly figures as if it were a Vehicle Destructible Object with an occupancy of 1(2?) and partial cover. All rules for occupied Destructible Objects apply to figures on A Horses's card, except that A Horse's control does not change.

OUT OF CONTROL 2
If A Horse is attacked and does not receive any wounds, you may immediately move it up to 2 spaces. If A Horse is attacked and receives one or more wounds, the player who controls the attacking figure may immediately move A Horse up to 2 spaces.
A bit of a Discord joke, but I also think it'd just be cool to have generic horses in the game. Employs VDO mechanics instead of the ones we used on Lady Death's horse.
Old March 17th, 2022, 07:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Steadfast for a personality, maybe?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 17th, 2022, 07:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice
Old June 12th, 2022, 01:43 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = JOHN CONSTANTINE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MAGICIAN
PERSONALITY = GROUNDED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

MYSTIC PREPARATIONS
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Hero or Event Hero. When defending against an attack from the chosen Hero, John Constantine and all friendly figures within 3 spaces of him may count up to one blank rolled as an additional shield.

SMOKE BREAK
While there are no Order Markers on this card, John Constantine may not make leaving engagement attacks or take turns and, if John would receive one or more wounds, ignore one of those wounds. If there are no Order Markers on this card and a Unique Hero you control is destroyed, move all unrevealed Order Markers from that Hero's Army Card to this card.

OL’ CON JOB
After revealing an Order Marker on this Army Card and instead of taking a turn with John Constantine, you may take a turn with another Unique Hero you control within clear sight of John. Any figure who takes a turn this way is considered a Mark for the rest of the round. Marks and figures engaged with at least one Mark subtract 3 from their Defense number.
Something I've been working on for a while, a classic/Vertigo John. Not sure the first power is the right fit, but I want to give him something to do when he's not going all-out with Con Job.

Last edited by MrNobody; August 12th, 2022 at 07:57 PM.
Old June 12th, 2022, 02:41 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I dig it, very mysterious blonde man.

Basically giving Reluctant Hero to your whole army is an interesting idea.

Would be fun to try him with Alien Drones or something where you can weaponize the end of round wounds.

Might want to do like 4 unblockables though? IDK, 4 wounds is a lot for what he's giving out I'd think, depends on the point cost you're going for though I guess.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 12th, 2022, 04:18 PM
Just A Head

I almost toyed with giving him Char’s thingy but (a) it felt a bit mean to steal another unit’s marquee thing and (b) the only vehicle that really ties to John is…Chas’s taxi?

I thought about going down to 2 auto-wounds. Basically I’ve just been re-writing anything I have down as an auto-destroy power into “inflict 4 wounds” instead. The idea is that John gets them killed basically.
Old June 12th, 2022, 04:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 12th, 2022, 08:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. I was thinking he might be good with Cursed Earth T-Rex. Cheap and high Life.
Old August 2nd, 2022, 06:41 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
NAME = UFO
DESIGNATION = VEHICLE DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECT

COVER = FULL
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON VEHICLE
OCCUPANCY = 3

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

I WANT TO BELIEVE
Common figures may occupy and operate this UFO. If a common figure is the Driver of this UFO and it is not an Invader, this UFO cannot attack.

ALIEN ABDUCTION 14
After moving normally with this UFO, if it does not have 3 Occupants, you may choose a tiny, small, or medium figure it passed over and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, place the chosen figure on this card as an Occupant of this UFO, ignoring any leaving engagement attacks.

PROBING TABLE
If a figure occupies this UFO, is not friendly to the Driver, and has 2 or fewer life remaining, that figure cannot move, attack, take turns or use any special powers on their Army Cards.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING
Just a silly little idea that came to mind. I'm very proud of where the Cyber-Converter DO ended up, so this is mostly just taking those mechanics and transferring it to a more generalist piece.

I'm sure there's some issues in the moment-to-moment interactions, but hopefully those are workable with some more precise wording.
Old August 2nd, 2022, 07:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I dig it overall but I think Probing Table is a bit too high on denial to avoid feel bads. I’d rather see that cut as removing a synergy piece from its pod is plenty disruptive already, IMO.

A third power that was worth bringing in an outer space fight might not be bad either.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy