Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 8th, 2022, 01:09 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Deadpool (III) - Playtesting

I'd make it at the end of the round, to avoid him losing OMs, so you can have the healing come first, and to mirror how Healing Factor and Death Factor work. I'd also make it a flat 3 to average it out a bit.

DYING FACTOR
After an Order Marker is revealed on any card, immediately remove a Wound Marker from this card. At the end of the round, you must roll 3 unblockable attack dice against Deadpool.
Old April 8th, 2022, 01:39 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks, I initially had that, but I wasn't sure if it would cause any confusion with HFX also revealing the X at the end of the round, which would come first?

A flat 3 provides more stability/less swinginess. I think the power looks good.

What does everyone else think?
Old April 8th, 2022, 01:47 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Could limit it to numbered Order Marker reveals to avoid that I’d desired. Otherwise it has immediately stated, so that takes priority before the unblockables.
Old April 8th, 2022, 01:52 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Why would it matter for Healing Factor X when he doesn’t have Healing Factor X on his card?
Old April 8th, 2022, 02:02 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

HFX still reveals an OM, so he'd heal just off that as written.

Without a numbered limitation he would be a smarter draft with people like Professor X, HFX healers, and everyone else who reveals the X, but he might be paired more often with the one or two designs that add an additional X and I don't see a reason for that or him favoring X revealers other than the mutants.

I think limiting to numbered sounds good. A solid max of healing 6 wounds per round (unless OMs get taken away) and a max risk of damaging self for 3, but more often a 1-2 average. Seems fairly good. Really good damage soak potential, especially since he can engage so easily.
Old April 8th, 2022, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
DYING FACTOR
After a numbered Order Marker is revealed on any card, immediately remove a Wound Marker from this card. At the end of the round, you must roll 3 unblockable attack dice against Deadpool.
I'd like to update with this.

If we do I think he should play two more games. With one at 5 Defense and one at 4 Defense since he did pretty well in those last games Fresh ran.
Old April 8th, 2022, 06:29 AM

Since it’s a pretty decent healing power, even with the drawback, I think it may be worth considering going 5 Life and 5 Defense. It may not be the standard, but he’s going to be a big healer in 3+ person matches, so lowering the Life ceiling makes more sense to me here.
Old April 8th, 2022, 08:58 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What are you dropping it for? Like right now he's an insanely passive figure that once he's out there there is virtually no point actually taking a turn with him because everything is happening outside his turn which is just a lot of passive mental load.
Old April 8th, 2022, 01:24 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but why does DP now kill himself? I don't recall him having any powers that hurt him. Is that a new thing in comics?

I'm not a huge fan of healing happening off of every single OM. If we want to keep it passive and not tied to taking a turn, I'd just reuse Healing at that point. Make it Healing 2 or 3 if you want to get crazy with it.

But if him taking damage every round from a new healing power is thematic, then I couldn't argue as much.
Old April 8th, 2022, 02:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I do agree that passively healing on every single OM reveal is going to be very strong and it is actively going away from what I was suggesting with Healing Factor. Which was something I suggested to get more turns with him since people mentioned he was highly passive.

I also just looked at the Marvel Fandom page and it doesn't mention anything about a Dying Factor. It does mention that he has a healing factor though.
Old April 8th, 2022, 03:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

It seems like the Dying Factor thing came from a Deadpool vs. Black Panther series in 2018. I wasn't able to find any info on if they've stuck with it since then or if it was just a one-off gag. But it is definitely a thing Marvel has said he has, even if it was just in a single comic.

Either way, it does feel like we're getting slightly off track and the thread is maybe getting a little flooded with suggestions?

From my perspective, it seems like there's some concern with Unstoppable Resilience being unthematic and requiring some more extensive testing. There is the Resilience power available to work around that. (Or maybe even a new Resilience power?)

In addition, there seems to be some thematic concerns about Dying Factor, as well as concerns about how often it triggers. Essentially having double healing factor that you don't have to take a turn for is a lot, even if there's a punitive aspect each round.

I'm personally starting to feel like good old fashioned HFX may be the best bet here. It pulls him towards thematic allies (Weapon X dudes. It actually vaguely pushes him away from Mutants in general.), it promotes a little more activity on his part, and it helps connect him to future hypothetical synergies.
Old April 8th, 2022, 03:12 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Or, just as a spitball (and I'm hesitant to toss another idea on the pile, but it just came to me) what about...no healing power? And a life of 8 or so, at 4 defense. That would make him feel long-lived in a unique and slightly goofy way.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library