Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old June 13th, 2015, 06:12 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3V Ant Sale!!

Got my ants today! Thanks ZB.
Old June 13th, 2015, 08:38 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Mine arrived today, they look great. Thanks Z!
Old June 14th, 2015, 10:42 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The ants came marching home to me, hurrah! Hurrah!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 17th, 2015, 03:33 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for doing this, my ants are here! Thanks again!
Old June 17th, 2015, 04:43 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Got my ants, thanks ZB!
Old July 9th, 2015, 11:12 AM

bmorisette is surprisingly tart

Got my ants this past weekend.

Thanks ZB!
Old July 10th, 2015, 01:33 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

I'm glad to see that everyone is delighted with the arrival of their ANTS. I got mine last year. They've all been based and are waiting for an opportunity to hit a Battlefield of Valhalla.

@ @ZBeeblebrox - how about posting an update about the success of this endeavor and whether there is any excess inventory of said item remaining, just in case there are any other lurkers who procrastinated in placing an order or anyone who feels that they absolutely NEED at least one more squad of them.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old July 10th, 2015, 05:53 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Count me as one of those procrastinators. I don't own a single squad of these guys. Any chance you have a few left still?
Old July 12th, 2015, 08:46 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Anyone have any tips for basing these? The bodies don't touch the ground (though they could easily be pushed down), and attaching 6 legs and/or 2 antennae seems like a lot of work.

I assume several things could work, but I thought I'd ask what others have done before I get started.

I don't always use custom units, but when I do I use Sherman Davies Marvel customs.
Old July 13th, 2015, 05:02 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Any word on this? Are you all out? Let me know so I can try to make other arrangements. Thanks!
Old July 13th, 2015, 07:01 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
Anyone have any tips for basing these? The bodies don't touch the ground (though they could easily be pushed down), and attaching 6 legs and/or 2 antennae seems like a lot of work.

I assume several things could work, but I thought I'd ask what others have done before I get started.
Personally, I glued the front and back pairs of legs to the base.
Old July 13th, 2015, 08:15 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

I used a small gob of GOOP on the center of the body and pushed them down flat.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs