Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 18th, 2021, 02:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Deathstroke (Titans for Hire) - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Deceptive Manipulation doesn't really do much right now if you aren't against Titans/Sidekicks/Mercenaries. Is that intentional?
Hypothetical scenario:

Your forces are locked down by an Invisible Woman backed Mister Fantastic. At the start of the turn you take temporary control of Mister Fantastic. Now you have the option to freely disengage or just straight up punch him in the face without his getting any defensive boost from Invisible Woman.

I think it's actually a pretty handy tool (that was just one example from one common army, but it's actually a great counter in general to lockdown figures and defensive powers).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 18th, 2021, 03:24 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Deceptive Manipulation doesn't really do much right now if you aren't against Titans/Sidekicks/Mercenaries. Is that intentional?
Hypothetical scenario:

Your forces are locked down by an Invisible Woman backed Mister Fantastic. At the start of the turn you take temporary control of Mister Fantastic. Now you have the option to freely disengage or just straight up punch him in the face without his getting any defensive boost from Invisible Woman.

I think it's actually a pretty handy tool (that was just one example from one common army, but it's actually a great counter in general to lockdown figures and defensive powers).
So still a pkinda niche thing is what you're saying. Several things do the "make friendly" schtick, and a few others mess with clear sight.

So really just saying that it's really swingy in usefulness.
Old January 18th, 2021, 03:27 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well being able to freely disengage from an enemy figure by making them not an enemy is almost universally useful. Larger uses than that are more match up dependent, but I'd argue also fairly common.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 18th, 2021, 03:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Well being able to freely disengage from an enemy figure by making them not an enemy is almost universally useful. Larger uses than that are more match up dependent, but I'd argue also fairly common.
aka Blob...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 18th, 2021, 03:32 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
As a once per game power though? Not that huge a thing. I'm not saying it's not useful, but "once per game disengage for free" to "once per game use her opponents figure alongside your own" is a wide swing of effectiveness.
Old January 18th, 2021, 03:36 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
This is definitely better! I kind of would like both chosen Mercs to have the proposed personalities, but that might be a minor thing.

An attack boost + triple turns is very hefty, so this guy will be top notch, especially with such a wide variety of titans to draft.

Last power is still very counter drafty, I wonder if it could specify it turns anyone into a Merc for the turn? Maybe tie a die roll or something to it, so it's not an auto-superman turn or something.
Definitely in my notes as a tool to steer him into the "right" armies if needed. But hoping it's not needed as having a Titan "Guest Star" folded into his army with the other unstable, naive, manipulated guys would be nice.

Dropping the attack boost is something I will entertain if needed as well. It was mostly to make figures like Terra and and such a little more powerful. In combination with your first suggestion the attack boost may still be viable since having the right personality will have more bearing.

Several of the key Titan's muscle though have a lot of card dependent on having other Titan's in your arm. So you can draft Starfire into DS's Mercenaries but she couldn't get the big multi attacks since you wouldn't have any other Titans. And the main reason I didn't want the Class change to be an "in addition to..."

See posts above this one for several ways it's useful. Also removing this will kill all my Soundwarp backing and I just got him to like me again.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 18th, 2021, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Quote:
As a once per game power though? Not that huge a thing. I'm not saying it's not useful, but "once per game disengage for free" to "once per game use her opponents figure alongside your own" is a wide swing of effectiveness.
Yeah, once per game powers are always going to be a bit more niche. But any "you may" defensive powers in the game are relevant here.

Old January 18th, 2021, 03:54 PM
Book Wyrm

If we're cool with the swing in effectiveness, that's fine by me. I was basically just curious if there might be a way being considered to sort of even it out.
Old January 18th, 2021, 03:56 PM

I guess I'm not that worried about the swinginess of something that's for sure super useful against Mister Fantastic builds, Professor X builds, and Titan builds.

Old January 19th, 2021, 01:35 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I like him - he's very, very punishing for Titans builds, but I think should probably be able to stand on his own as well.

I think the last power should be something like "TIMELY PROVOCATION" or "PLAYING INTO HIS HANDS" or "HEAD GAMES" something like that - the idea that he's forcing an error on the opponent's side, making them temporarily sympathetic to his cause or making them unsure of which side is in the right. It's a very interesting power, though, and very Deathstroke. He actually pulls a similar thing on the Justice League in Priest's JL run, which is fun.

Not sure on a name for the first one. Maybe "GOOD WITH KIDS?"
Old January 19th, 2021, 03:47 PM

Corrupting the Youth?

Old January 19th, 2021, 08:09 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I like him - he's very, very punishing for Titans builds, but I think should probably be able to stand on his own as well.

I think the last power should be something like "TIMELY PROVOCATION" or "PLAYING INTO HIS HANDS" or "HEAD GAMES" something like that - the idea that he's forcing an error on the opponent's side, making them temporarily sympathetic to his cause or making them unsure of which side is in the right. It's a very interesting power, though, and very Deathstroke. He actually pulls a similar thing on the Justice League in Priest's JL run, which is fun.

Not sure on a name for the first one. Maybe "GOOD WITH KIDS?"
Head Games sounds good. It's not a terribly specific mechanic so it has some usability there

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library