Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old March 12th, 2012, 09:47 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Archives of HoSS: The Comments Section!

The official Archives are located here:

This is for you guys to suggest additions and updates, inform me of synergies, and to talk about strategical things. Anyone is free to post here, it is even encouraged that you post any questions about passed figures here (not in the HoSS thread).

Current projects:

Adding Mac122's newer versions of the cards!

News:
Fixed the misspelling of Lando Calrissian's name on the list.

I would like to hear your tactics and suggestions for each of the passed HoSS figures so I can fill out that section in their Holocrons (or Holograms if it is a map). Please post them here. Thanks .

Last edited by Fi Skirata; April 27th, 2012 at 01:39 PM.
Old March 14th, 2012, 03:00 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Archives of HoSS: The Comments Section!

Fixed.

Last edited by Sheep; March 16th, 2012 at 07:49 PM.
Old March 14th, 2012, 04:29 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Deleted.

Last edited by Sheep; March 16th, 2012 at 07:49 PM.
Old March 16th, 2012, 07:48 PM

Deleted.
Old March 19th, 2012, 02:50 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have just finished completely upgrading the Archives to the new format!
Old March 19th, 2012, 02:56 PM

Awesome looks great, those don't take as long to load as the whole page in the books do.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 05:06 PM

Added Delta Squad and the first glyph. I also made an all glyph section.
Old March 29th, 2012, 09:55 AM

Added Bothan Spy and changed the Glyph section to a D.O. section.
Old April 3rd, 2012, 08:54 AM

Fi, you may want to void all the card links in the Archives. Then as we start releasing the official, official cards, you can repost them. Thanks, I know it's hard working that alone, but I've said it many of times, you do a great job at it.
Old April 3rd, 2012, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Fi, you may want to void all the card links in the Archives. Then as we start releasing the official, official cards, you can repost them. Thanks, I know it's hard working that alone, but I've said it many of times, you do a great job at it.
I think I will just put all the card in the playtesting form, so it is easier for me to edit the thread as units are passed out of playtesting.
Old April 4th, 2012, 10:47 AM

Now that the HoSS: Unit Debates, Strategy Articles and more! is up we should probably add it the Archives thread.

Say:

"All questions and comments are to be posted in the The Archives of HoSS: The Comments Section. Check out the HoSS: Unit Debates, Strategy Articles, and more! thread for...so and so."
Old April 6th, 2012, 10:37 AM

I didn't want to go off topic on the main HoSS thread so I'll post this here.

I've been scanning over the figures we've made and stumbled across the Delta Squad's fully disciplined group. So, I made an army:

Delta Squad
-Boss 110
-Fixer 190
-Scorch 270
-Sev 350
Sacred Band x3 500

Seems like a fun army to play. I guess I'll have to playtest it sometime, because I'm not 100% surethat the D-Squad is pointed right.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape