Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old August 8th, 2012, 12:55 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
GenCon...Where are you staying?

We are staying at the Spring Hill Suites

If you are staying at the Hyatt though and want to try out Smash Up..let me know. Well even if you're not staying at the Hyatt and want to try it let me know
Old August 8th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: GenCon...Where are you staying?

Red Roof Inn South Indy.
Old August 8th, 2012, 04:37 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Canterbury Hotel - Indianapolis Downtown

I'm in for something after dealer room hours. Prolly be hanging around Scape a lot right after so I'm sure we can meet up.
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old August 8th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

A nice house about 15 miles west of downtown Indy, but you probably weren't asking me

One of these years, I'm going to go ahead and get a room downtown, but it's not in the cards this year.
Old August 8th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

My family is staying at the Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest. I would be very willing to play some extra games.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con