Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 22nd, 2021, 10:48 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | WAVE 38: FLASH FORWARD!

I'll have some strategy guides up for the Rogues and Flash Family in the next week. Figured I'd give the release a couple days to breathe before posting those. But some favorites:

600 Points
  • Captain Cold (II), Murmur, Rainbow Raider, Pied Piper, Mirror Master (Leg Swap), Weather Wizard (I)

1000 Points
  • Captain Cold (II), Girder, The Top, Abra Kadabra, Weather Wizard (I), Plunder
  • Flash (Barry - Team Flash), Iris West, Elongated Man, Caitlin Snow, Vibe (Cisco), XS

1100 Points
  • Flash (Wally - Flash Family), Flash (Barry), Flash (Jay), Kid Flash (Wallace), Max Mercury
  • Blacksmith, Weather Wizard (I), The Top, Captain Cold (I), Girder, Mirror Master (Sam), Plunder
Old May 22nd, 2021, 11:02 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like Flash (Barry - Team Flash) (260), Vibe (140), Elongated Man (160), Iris West (70) as a 630 point core with one of the following add ons to get to 1,000

A. Killer Frost (Caitlin Snow) (210), Black Lightning (160)
B. Flash (Jay Garrick) (220), XS (150)

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 22nd, 2021, 11:04 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

You've got the point values for Caitlin Snow and Jay Garrick swapped there.

Great picks though. Black Lightning would be a fun add on to Iris armies.
Old May 22nd, 2021, 11:07 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oops. Well scratch that last one then. I know there are good Jay/Max/Iris combos, though. Jay, Max, Team Flash Barry, Iris, Elongated Man works at 900, I believe.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 22nd, 2021, 12:41 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Excited to try these builds!

Haven’t haven’t watched CW Flash, looks like he’s able to throw lightning? Is that a regular Flash thing?
Old May 22nd, 2021, 12:43 PM
Archie

I'm not sure if CW Flash invented that move (I haven't seen it in the comics to my knowledge but I'd be surprised if it hasn't shown up somewhere), but it's certainly become one of his standard moves in the show.
Old May 22nd, 2021, 06:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wow, this release brought the goods.
So many new toys and new mechanics to explore.
Love White Canary and her card is good too.
This one will be hard to beat for the wave of the year.
Old May 22nd, 2021, 07:02 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarChasm View Post
I love the Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost double card. Need a Bruce Banner/Hulk and a Billy Batson/Shazam double card now.
With those characters there is a figure swap. The Flip Cards are mostly characters that basically stay the same just their powers are different.

So Billy/SHazam and Bruce/Hulk already work with our Billy Batson and Bruce Banner cards that we currently have that switch figures.
Old May 22nd, 2021, 07:09 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

So cool.
Old May 22nd, 2021, 07:10 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarChasm View Post
I love the Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost double card. Need a Bruce Banner/Hulk and a Billy Batson/Shazam double card now.
With those characters there is a figure swap. The Flip Cards are mostly characters that basically stay the same just their powers are different.

So Billy/SHazam and Bruce/Hulk already work with our Billy Batson and Bruce Banner cards that we currently have that switch figures.
And nothing stops you from printing one on each side!
Old June 1st, 2021, 12:01 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | SSE 88: Young and Proud

I've been waiting for this release for a long time. I wanted these two designed before I retired for the first time.

Quote:
DISCLAIMER: This is not official. This is a fan made custom project.

This is what we have previously created and released: C3G Books of Index
This is what we have created and are currently releasing: C3G Promotions Department
This is where you can go to get started with C3G (Comics Customs Creators Guild): Welcome to C3G!!!

SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 88
YOUNG AND PROUD

YOUNG AND PROUD
Hulkling
Wiccan

To celebrate Pride month, we wanted to do a special release. Not only are we expanding the Young Avengers faction, but we are increasing LGBTQA+ representation in our library. Hulkling and Wiccan have long histories working together as a couple with both the Young Avengers and eventually the Avengers. Wiccan's ability to use chaos magic comes from his mother, the Scarlet Witch. Meanwhile Hulkling's backstory is basically an alien Romeo and Juliet situation between two warring alien races, the Kree and the Skrulls, which gives Hulkling the best of both species' abilities. Together they make quite the powerful pair!

~C3G Promotions Team
Old June 1st, 2021, 12:55 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | SSE 88: Young and Proud

Congrats on the release, Tickle! I know you worked hard on this one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy