Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 22nd, 2021, 01:39 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | WAVE 38: FLASH FORWARD!

Losing my mind at Rainbow Raiders name.

Great release! Very Flash centric but still gives stuff to other builds. Really excited to theory craft armies for White Canary.
Old May 22nd, 2021, 01:41 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Losing my mind at Rainbow Raiders name.
That’s some golden age nonsense right there. One of my favorite cards in the Wave too.
Old May 22nd, 2021, 02:28 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Finally squads have broken the glass ceiling and reached Uncommoness.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 22nd, 2021, 04:51 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

I love the Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost double card. Need a Bruce Banner/Hulk and a Billy Batson/Shazam double card now.
Old May 22nd, 2021, 08:01 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Lots of cool designs. And also tons of groundbreaking stuff here!
Old May 22nd, 2021, 08:07 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Love this release! I've always enjoyed playing the Rogues, so many to choose from now!
Old May 22nd, 2021, 09:59 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarChasm View Post
I love the Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost double card. Need a Bruce Banner/Hulk and a Billy Batson/Shazam double card now.
Oh yeah, forgot this has our first flip card release too!

Flip cards, event cards, and uncommon squads are all new frontiers.

Rogue and Flash and Justice League factions all grew. And White Canary really allows for interesting army building (love how she plays).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 22nd, 2021, 10:18 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Glad people are liking this wave, it was a big one for me (16 LDs!). The Rogues quickly became my favorite faction. They have a lot of modularity in army building and were a ton of fun to design.

The Flash Family and various speedster designs are more of my favorites. I'm really happy with how they turned out. Max Mercury can really change the course of a game (especially against the Rogues!).

I also really like how Bats designed the Team Flash characters - Iris is especially cool. The new focus on Metahuman synergy is another of my favorite parts of this wave.
Old May 22nd, 2021, 10:24 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I had a few LDs in this one too, though nowhere near Archie!

So many new Rogues it’s hard to pick a favorite, but I might go with the new Mirror Master. New Weather Wizard and Captain Cold, as well as Magenta and Blacksmith really power up the faction too.

I love how Iris turned out! Family Wally is sweet too and I’m really happy with what Team Flash Barry and Vibe both add to the faction. Never thought I’d LD two versions of Vibe in a year …. Splitting Images are a great army building pieces for Speedsters as well.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 22nd, 2021, 10:25 AM

Oooh and Multiplex and Duploids are really solid Criminal faction pieces.

Old May 22nd, 2021, 10:30 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Arch, you KILLED this release. 16 LDs is insane, but I can’t wait to run Rogues now! Love an army with options.

Same with White Canary, her potential for builds seems through the roof in a really fun and creative way. Honestly not a huge Flash guy but this release is crazy impressive. Great work fellas.

You guys have any builds or combos from this release that you particularly like?
Old May 22nd, 2021, 10:34 AM

I’d have to look it up but I know there was one with Iris, Elongated Man, Vibe, and Team Flash Barry that I liked.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy