Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 19th, 2021, 09:38 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | ANNIVERSARY WAVE 37: NO CAPES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
septic backup?

This thread had become a lightning rod for speculation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Yeah, it's getting a bit excessive.
I can't help but think that this is meant to fuel more speculation, but I'm not sure what for. Time to do some google searches!
Old May 19th, 2021, 09:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I do sometime wonder if anyone ever goes back through these comments after release and realize that we aren't as clever as they think.
Old May 19th, 2021, 09:44 PM

Quote:
I do sometime wonder if anyone ever goes back through these comments after release and realize that we aren't as clever as they think.
Great idea! I now have something to do once the next wave comes out.
Old May 19th, 2021, 09:51 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
septic backup?

Quote:
I can't help but think that this is meant to fuel more speculation, but I'm not sure what for. Time to do some google searches!
"Come and listen to my story about a man named Jed. A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed, And then one day he was shootin' at some food, And up through the ground come a bubblin' crude. Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea..."
Can't wait for the Cement Pond battlefield!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 19th, 2021, 10:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I already know y'all aren't as clever as you want.
Old May 19th, 2021, 10:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
I already know y'all aren't as clever as you want.
But they didn't know, that I knew, that you know that. And it's much easier for you since you know that you know what they don't know.
Old May 20th, 2021, 07:56 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Woo doggie.
Old May 21st, 2021, 12:38 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
septic backup?

Quote:
"Come and listen to my story about a man named Jed. A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed, And then one day he was shootin' at some food, And up through the ground come a bubblin' crude. Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea..."
Can't wait for the Cement Pond battlefield!
More of that strange oil... It's probably nothing.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old May 21st, 2021, 12:47 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Could be liquid metal. Should probably ask a blacksmith or something.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 21st, 2021, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambatman View Post
could be liquid metal. Should probably ask a blacksmith or something.
There it is!! Blacksmith!!
Old May 22nd, 2021, 12:08 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
C3G Promotions Dept.

DISCLAIMER: This is not official. This is a fan made custom project.

This is what we have previously created and released: C3G Books of Index
This is what we have created and are currently releasing: C3G Promotions Department
This is where you can go to get started with C3G (Comics Customs Creators Guild): Welcome to C3G!!!

WAVE 38
FLASH FORWARD

Welcome to the twin cities of Central City and Keystone City! Whether you're a heroic speedster, a petty criminal, or a civilian moving in, there's always something happening here. Let's take a closer look!

BOOSTER 1 | ROGUE ORIGINALS
Captain Cold (II)
Golden Glider
Mirror Master (Sam Scudder)
Weather Wizard (II)
Abra Kadabra

Glyph of Weather: High Winds
Glyph of Weather: Heavy Rain

The Rogues are back in Central City, with several new faces. Captain Cold has gathered a crew for the biggest heist yet, and his leadership will ensure it goes off without a hitch. Golden Glider will use her astral form to scope out the place. Mirror Master will transport everyone inside the vault. Weather Wizard will bring us some High Winds and Heavy Rain for cover, or whatever else the forecast shows. And Abra Kadabra is there in case the Rogues need a quick getaway. Just gotta hope the Flash doesn't show up...

BOOSTER 2 | ROGUES RELOADED
Blacksmith
Magenta
Murmur
Plunder
Rainbow Raider
Tar Pit

But if Captain Cold's Rogues aren't to your liking, the ruthless Blacksmith set up her own team of Rogues nearby in Keystone City. She's already got some powerful recruits. Like Magenta, who can send opponents flying with her magnetism powers. Or the insane Murmur, who has frightening skill with knives along with a dangerous virus. Plunder is an assassin-for-hire from the mirror world, always with his finger on the trigger. Rainbow Raider dresses eccentrically, and he has no idea what his rainbow ray will do most of the time, but he assured the Rogues it is very dangerous. Tar Pit can trap anyone in his sticky tar, or just throw it at people if he can't reach them. This new team of Rogues is a force to be reckoned with!

BONUS | ROGUES REVOLUTION
Rogues Revolution (Draftable Scenario)

As a bonus, we present a brand new concept to C3G: a draftable scenario! This is a whole scenario in a single card that works on any map. Draftable scenarios have a point cost, and this one is balanced around Flash going up against several of his iconic Rogues. Give it a try and let us know what you think!

BOOSTER 3 | FLASH FAMILY
Flash (Wally West) (Flash Family)
Max Mercury
Kid Flash (Wallace West)
Tornado Twin (Dawn Allen)
Tornado Twin (Don Allen)
XS

Being a speedster doesn’t just mean running really fast, it means being part of the Flash Family alongside the Flash. Wally West has gathered a number of friends and allies from across the timeline. Former US Calvalry scout Max Mercury has a very zen approach to speed, and acts as a mentor to the young up-and-comers of the modern age. Wallace West is new to this whole superspeed thing, but as Kid Flash, he catches on quick, as long as he's got someone showing him the ropes. In the far off 30th century, Barry Allen's children secretly perform heroics as the Tornado Twins, spinning and speeding to save the day. And in the 31st century, XS fights crime as part of the Legion of Super-Heroes. Like the name implies, XS sometimes goes a little too fast! Being born centuries apart can’t stop this family from working together anytime a crisis strikes.

BOOSTER 4 | TEAM FLASH
Flash (Barry Allen) (Team Flash)
Iris West
Caitlin Snow / Killer Frost (Caitlin Snow)
Vibe (Cisco Ramon)
White Canary

Barry Allen's connection to the Speed Force gives him superpowers, but the Flash knows that his true superpower is teamwork. Flash carries his allies around the battlefield and can toss lightning bolts at opponents. His wife, Iris West, is the Flash's biggest supporter, and a renowned journalist to boot. Iris also leads Team Flash! Caitlin Snow might have a little trouble with her alter-ego Killer Frost, but both are valuable friends and allies. Caitlin is the team doctor while Frost lays the smackdown on villains. Players can flip between her two personalities freely, as this is C3G's first released "Flip Card"! Cisco, who prefers to go by his super-cool superhero name Vibe, can predict the future and will always engineer some sort of solution to save the day. White Canary is usually leading the Legends against time-hopping threats, but she's always willing to help Team Flash in the annual crossover!

BOOSTER 5 | SEEING DOUBLE
Multiplex
Duploids
Splitting Images
Thinker
Reverse-Flash

Seeing double? No, that's just Multiplex, split into several identical doppelgängers. Multiplex will happily use Duploids as fodder for a paying criminal. Any speedster can also be fast enough to be in two places at once, appearing as Splitting Images. Clifford Devoe, the Thinker, cheated death by uploading his consciousness into an A.I. version of the Thinker. Few have the smarts to outsmart him! Finally, the evil Reverse-Flash gathers villains from across timelines to create the Legion of Zoom. The Flash has a long day ahead of him rounding up those evildoers and sending them back to Iron Heights Penitentiary.

~C3G Promotions Team
Old May 22nd, 2021, 12:34 AM
A Man of Taste

Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | WAVE 38: FLASH FORWARD!

Lots of stuff to love here. Enjoy everyone.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy