Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 18th, 2021, 11:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | ANNIVERSARY WAVE 37: NO CAPES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12 View Post
Tar Pit
I thought that was the carpet in his living room.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 18th, 2021, 11:52 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Tar Pit
I thought that was the carpet in his living room.
Pretty sure it's Tar Pit. I tested him a while back.
Old May 19th, 2021, 12:02 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's a real thinker.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 19th, 2021, 12:03 AM

Are we getting some Flash villains? I tested a Blacksmith a while ago that hasn't been released either.
Old May 19th, 2021, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Are we getting some Flash villains? I tested a Blacksmith a while ago that hasn't been released either.
We can't just say abra kadabra and make these things appear. Weather we want to or not.

Old May 19th, 2021, 12:08 AM

Quote:
It's a real thinker.
THINKER! I think I'm right in thinking we're getting some Flash villains.
Old May 19th, 2021, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Quote:
It's a real thinker.
You won't hear another murmur about it from me.

Old May 19th, 2021, 12:10 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
It's a real thinker.
Quite the reverse!
Old May 19th, 2021, 12:11 AM

Quote:
You won't hear another murmur about it from me.
Another Flash villain. I am expecting a Murmur card. I have the figure, now I'll be able to put it to use.
Old May 19th, 2021, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Quote:
It's a real thinker.
Quite the reverse!
That's another one, Reverse Flash. You all love to play with words.
Old May 19th, 2021, 12:13 AM

Heh, you missed a couple at least. Unless I'm seeing double.

Old May 19th, 2021, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Heh, you missed a couple at least. Unless I'm seeing double.
I just didn't respond to them all. I saw your Weather Wizard reference.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy