Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales

Notices

Old July 24th, 2015, 12:05 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Early Demo Copy

I live in Brooklyn, and when I was out in Nassau County, Long Island the other weekend, Griznakh said he looked at the one early demo copy that was sent to a game store out there as one of the "early release" copies sent out by Hasbro. It wasn't the FLGS where we were holding our tournament that day, so I didn't got to see it myself. Stores that got one seem to be some which had previously held Magic The Gathering card tournaments.

So I guess it was a shot at roping in MTG card players. So far some have been interested, but one boardgamegeek reviewer of the new game---who was clearly not a board gamer--was overwhelmed by the "complexity of the rules!"

She's probably got hundreds of MTG cards memorized.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales