Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 30th, 2013, 04:38 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I'd guess he's worth 250 or more. Nothing in the playtests makes me think otherwise. He won most of his 1v1s despite (I assume) not having access to the incredible Bug Drop power. In the other games, he was buried in relative large armies, were a figure like him isn't going to win all of his games by himself. Despite that this teams won a large majority.

Obviously he has synergy with the Crime Fighters, but really, you can drop him in any build. Bug Drop lets you basically pick when to bring him in when his attack can be most devastating. No OMs are required to get him in position, and he can swap out OMs with any frontline figure, so he has synergy with any army that puts OMs near the front.

What this guy buys you is not raw beat power (unless you're playing against an army that depends on adjacency bonuses or has a packed startzone). You're buying improved efficiency for your army and reduced efficiency for your opponent.
I totally see this logic.

I see him as a stronger Harley Quinn with a less potent Smilex..but one that you can use every turn... He has bonding, a better defense power, better stats...

I still want to see him proven on the battlefield, but I see no solid reason (in theory) to chose a different 160 point figure over him.
Old March 6th, 2019, 10:11 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

@A3n So this came up in playtesting tonight. How does his SA work with squads?
Old March 6th, 2019, 11:19 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Good question, I think we said that the figure was no longer there so you wouldn't roll for that figure anyway. But I can't remember for sure.
Old March 6th, 2019, 11:27 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Good question, I think we said that the figure was no longer there so you wouldn't roll for that figure anyway. But I can't remember for sure.
Okay thanks! I went ahead and played it that you can roll to remove the OM, but he only removed 1...I'll just make a note of it in my playtest.
Old February 10th, 2022, 10:22 AM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

An additional source for the same figure is Hypertime #139 / Ted Kord.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library