Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old March 22nd, 2013, 09:44 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The HoSS Question Dump

Yeah. Plus, I think I just took a sizable chunk out of Auggies Thanks for the reply! Just checking before I went off and bought the coolest looking one of each. Which I will now do
Old March 22nd, 2013, 09:45 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

A New Hope Minis List

Following is a list of figures being considered for release in the upcoming Master Set. Depending on community support for playtesting, they may or may not all make it into the Master Set. If they don't make the Master Set, these will all be released eventually, along with a lot more. At the current time we have about 7 waves planned. It will all depend on playtesting.

Stormtroopers (4 man squad)
There are a lot of generic looking Stormtroopers. Pick some:
Rebel Storm #36, 37, 38/Stormtrooper
Rebels & Imperials #20, 21, 22/Stormtrooper
Universe #41/Stormtrooper
Alliance & Empire #34/Stormtrooper
Force Unleashed #41/Stormtrooper
Jedi Academy #23/Stormtrooper
Attack on Endor #3/Stormtrooper
Imperial Entanglements #23/Stormtrooper

Death Star Troopers (3 man squad)
Force Unleashed #37/Imperial Navy Trooper
Alternate:
Alliance & Empire #26/Death Star Gunner
Alliance & Empire #27/Death Star Trooper
Dark Times #18/Imperial Engineer

Imperial Officer (Uncommon Hero)
Alliance & Empire #30/Imperial Officer
Alternates:
Rebel Storm #29/Imperial Officer
Rebels & Imperials #18/Imperial Officer
Force Unleashed #40/Star Destroyer Officer

Darth Vader
Rebels & Imperials #12/Darth Vader, Champion of the Sith
Champions of the Force #49/Darth Vader, Champion of the Sith
Alternates:
There are about 10 other versions of Darth Vader that would also be suitable.

Rebel Troopers (3 man squad)
Rebel Storm #06/Elite Rebel Trooper
Imperial Entanglements #08/Rebel Trooper
Rebel Storm #18 or Rebels & Imperials #10/Rebel Trooper
Alternates:
Rebel Storm #19 or Rebels & Imperials #11/Rebel Trooper
Alliance & Empire #21

R2D2
Imperial Entanglements #09/R2-D2 with Extended Sensor
Alternates:
Rebel Storm #14/R2-D2
Rebels & Imperials #6/R2-D2

Princess Leia
Rebel Storm #13/Princess Leia, Senator

C-3PO
Rebel Storm #02/C-3PO
Alternate:
Force Unleashed #12/K-3PO + gold paint

Luke Skywalker
Rebel Storm #10/Luke Skywalker, Rebel
Alternate:
Alliance & Empire #11/Luke Skywalker, Hero of Yavin

Chewbacca
Rebel Storm #3/Chewbacca
Rebels & Imperials #1/Chewbacca
Alternates:
Revenge of the Sith #7/Chewbacca of Kashyyyk
Dark Times #10/Chewbacca, Fearless Scout
Universe #45/Chewbacca, Rebel Hero

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Force Unleashed #18/Obi-Wan Kenobi Unleashed
Alternate:
Rebel Storm #11/Obi-Wan Kenobi

Han Solo
Rebel Storm #07/Han Solo
Alternates:
Alliance & Empire #7/Han Solo, Rogue
Bounty Hunters #7Han Solo, Scoundrel
Rebels & Imperials #7/Han Solo, Scoundrel

Greedo
Rebel Storm #55/Greedo
Alternate:
Galaxy At War #38/Rodian Trader is a decent substitute

Jawas (4 man squad)
Rebel Storm #51/Jawa.
Alliance & Empire #48/Jawa Trader
Imperial Entanglements #32/Jawa Scavenger
Knights of the Old Republic #42/Jawa Scout

Tusken Raiders (3 man squad)
Knights of the Old Republic #52/Tusken Raider Scout
Alliance and Empire #56/Tusken Raider
Rebel Storm #57/Tusken Raider

Grand Moff Tarkin
Rebel Storm #27/Grand Moff Tarkin
or (identical mini re-released)
Rebels & Imperials #16/Grand Moff Tarkin
Alternate:
Alliance & Empire #29/Imperial Governor Tarkin

Rebel Captain (Uncommon Hero)
Rebels & Imperials #7/Rebel Captain
Bounty Hunters #10/Rebel Captain

A-Zulmun (Unique Hero)
Universe #30/Tusken Raider on Bantha

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by Porkins; February 28th, 2014 at 05:12 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2013, 09:47 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice! I picked the right Officer, the right Luke, the right Han, and the right Kenobi!!

Last edited by orgsbane; March 22nd, 2013 at 10:19 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2013, 09:56 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
I gotta ask. After probably depleting Auggies stock of Stormtroopers, I started wanting to buy more. And it's only been a few hours. So, I was wondering. Is there official figure's for what I'm playtesting? I felt fine with buying all those Stormtroopers, because, Stormtroopers are Stormtroopers. But I would rather know that I'm buying the right sculpt for Hero Figures.
First, I bought most of the figures already, but most of mine aren't the official sculpts.

For those interested in official sculpts:

Darth Vader (Auggies 20, T&T and Strikezone 2 each)
Greedo (I couldn't find the official one--I'll be proxying another Rodian)
Luke (Auggies 7, about 10 at other places)
Princess Leia (I found 1)

I could go on, but the quick answer is: some are readily available, and some might need to be proxied.
The problem is these guys don't know the official sculpts so giving availability numbers doesn't help them.
Sorry about that. I wasn't reading carefully. I thought he wanted to know for FUTURE reference, not to add to his current order. So I wanted to give him a general idea of which sculpts would be available and which would be hard to find.

Thanks mac for posted the official figures.
Old March 22nd, 2013, 10:06 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

It's quite alright! I appreciate it anyway
Old March 23rd, 2013, 04:11 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

So are we to expect multiple versions of the same figure (Farmer Luke, Jeti Luke, Old man Luke, Cool hand Luke - last one is a joke bty), Or are you guys going for Iconic versions?

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old March 23rd, 2013, 04:15 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
So are we to expect multiple versions of the same figure (Farmer Luke, Jeti Luke, Old man Luke, Cool hand Luke - last one is a joke bty), Or are you guys going for Iconic versions?
We are currently planning to do multiple versions of some figures. These will be to show major changes in the character (like Farmer Luke and Jedi Knight Luke, to use your example above).
Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:36 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

To add on to what Fi said, Jedi will probably be the most likely victims of duplication. Some Jedi will have different versions of them including Jedi Padawan, Knight, and Master will be common for main stream Jedi.
Old March 23rd, 2013, 11:48 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
To add on to what Fi said, Jedi will probably be the most likely victims of duplication. Some Jedi will have different versions of them including Jedi Padawan, Knight, and Master will be common for main stream Jedi.
I wouldn't say "common." Only a few characters will get that treatment.

Last edited by Porkins; March 24th, 2013 at 12:48 AM.
Old March 24th, 2013, 11:15 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Mace Windu and Yoda as Padawans!
Old March 24th, 2013, 12:17 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
Quote:
They won't because they don't have the amount of figures available as some one like Luke does. Like I said, common for Main-Stream Jedi. Maybe I should've added "in the movies" to it because let's face it, Mace Windu is a major character in Star Wars, but he only has two action scenes in the movies and one in which he dies.
Old April 8th, 2013, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
Quote:
They won't because they don't have the amount of figures available as some one like Luke does. Like I said, common for Main-Stream Jedi. Maybe I should've added "in the movies" to it because let's face it, Mace Windu is a major character in Star Wars, but he only has two action scenes in the movies and one in which he dies.
'twas sarcasm

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape