Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 8th, 2010, 07:43 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: CHCG24 Display Thread

That looked retarded. Can we ask an admin to make an actual logo for Valkrill since he is technically an official general now.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 10:20 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Priscus, Gladiator Hero by Filthy the Clown
Old December 2nd, 2010, 11:53 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Priscus, Gladiator Hero by Filthy the Clown
Done!

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old December 3rd, 2010, 05:25 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Crag by dok, huge elementar unique hero
Old December 3rd, 2010, 07:31 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Crag by dok, huge elementar unique hero
Done! And congrats for being the first custom creator to have 2 units featured!

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
Old December 4th, 2010, 01:21 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
And congrats for being the first custom creator to have 2 units featured!
Thanks! I was pretty surprised when I rolled over to this thread and discovered that. I guess people think that my customs need a lot of help.
Old December 4th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

No, I actually just liked your Maedrians (or however the heck you spell them), and since you replied with a strong wish for this guy to get feedback, I let him go through the process for you.
Old December 8th, 2010, 06:42 PM

Corzan is surprisingly tart

Just finished:

Toraili/Toraili the Werewolf by Corzan

Unique Hero
Type: Werewolf
Recommended Proxy: Brandis Skyhunter/Wolf of Badru

Kinda (sorta) taking a break from HSers. Check out Toraili, a group effort by me and I Hate Atlaga.

And if there's one thread I'll still post in, it's the Minecraft thread, here.
Old December 9th, 2010, 12:49 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corzan View Post
Just finished:

Toraili/Toraili the Werewolf by Corzan

Unique Hero
Type: Werewolf
Recommended Proxy: Brandis Skyhunter/Wolf of Badru
Done. And congrats on posting the first Ullar card ('bout time he got some love)!

Brandon

Old December 9th, 2010, 08:45 AM

Corzan is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post

Done. And congrats on posting the first Ullar card ('bout time he got some love)!

Brandon
Awesome. Yeah I noticed that!

Kinda (sorta) taking a break from HSers. Check out Toraili, a group effort by me and I Hate Atlaga.

And if there's one thread I'll still post in, it's the Minecraft thread, here.
Old December 12th, 2010, 04:36 AM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Mad Slasher by Darkmage7a, Arachnid Predator, Uncommon Hero.
Old December 13th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Mad Slasher by Darkmage7a, Arachnid Predator, Uncommon Hero.
Done!

Brandon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards