Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Notices

Old June 29th, 2013, 03:43 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Holocron of Beggar's Canyon

The Holocron of Beggar's Canyon Map

HoSS Master Set - A New Hope

A HoSS Casual Map

Original design by Yodaking

Required sets: 2 RotV Master Sets & 1 BftU Master Set

Map Bio - Beggar’s Canyon is known throughout the Galaxy from its inclusion on the Pod Race circuit, but the great chasm of Tatooine represents so much more. The main canyon stretches out for miles with hundreds of smaller fissures branching off, this is one such location. An ancient people built a settlement here once, long since abandoned and fallen into ruins now it still finds itself inhabited from time to time and the location of much strife.

Tusken Raiders and Jawa Scavengers, Smugglers and Space Pirates, Rebels and even Sith Lords have sought refuge here seeking shelter from aerial bombardments among its high canyon walls. Narrow twists and turns create choke points from which to attack those fooling enough to pursue them. The life blood of many species has soaked these sands over the centuries.

-Special rules and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: Porkins
• Second playtest: Porkins
• Third playtest: Yodaking
• Map created by: Yodaking

Last edited by Porkins; February 22nd, 2018 at 01:36 AM.
Old July 24th, 2013, 04:26 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Holocron of Beggar's Canyon

My brother, 2 cousins, and I played a 4 player Heat of Battle game on this map. We played 400pts/16hexes

I had Tuskens x5 and Major Q10, my one cousin had Arrow Gruts x5, Mimring, and Swogs x2, my other cousin had Raelin, Sentinels x2, and KMA, and my brother had Romans x3, NGS, MBS, and MDG.

My cousin that had the Sentinels crushed. He only lost one Sentinel the whole game. Basically, we didn't really place Heat of Battle style, we al choose our own corner and placed there, which allowed the KMA, Raelin, and the Sentinels to easily camp the whole game and mow down anything that came close.

It was fun to play on though, and I'm glad I finally got the chance to build it in real-life and not just play it online.
Old July 26th, 2013, 01:06 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I set up this map and played the scenario. The Tusken Raiders did really well, but missed their D20 roll and lost a few turns. They did bring back several fallen figures using their special power and got a hit or two in doing it. The Rebels won, with one hit left on Obi Wan. No one really tried to get height, I think it could have gone differently if the battle had moved out of the canyon. Luke could have used his range batter, and maybe jammed the Desert Ambush power.

Old May 18th, 2015, 03:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I got in a couple of games of HoSS this weekend on this map.

The first one was a 3 player game where the Empire started out in one start zone, the Rebels in the other one, and I played an Independent team in the very middle (I started out with more points to give me a chance). Placed 6 Containers, 3 Crates, & 2 Canisters on the board with the middle army for some strategic defensive help. The scenario was that Lando was there with a contingent of forces from Bespin to sell some black market goods. The Empire shows up to shut them down, while the Rebels plan to seize the goods to further their rebellion. It was a lot of fun and the DOs worked out quite well.

The second game was just a straight one on one Empire vs Rebels, with the Rebels scoring a victory when Obi-Wan Force Pushed Vader back, followed by Padawan Luke Force Jumping over for a couple of attacks from high ground.
Old May 18th, 2015, 03:44 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Nice. This is a fun map!
Old February 7th, 2018, 12:30 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Porkins , another photobucketed op pic

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape