Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Old June 4th, 2013, 06:46 PM

ssnover95 knows what's in an order marker ssnover95 knows what's in an order marker ssnover95 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Kobold Hall Units

Thanks for giving this such a comprehensive look! I am honored to get advice from a customs designer I respect and revere!

I'll definitely take your advice into account. Many of the point values I ballparked as these were made with scenarios in mind. That's also the reason why some of the powers are situational like Shield Push.

Order Marker management has been something I've been struggling with. For the sake of the scenario I've been considering giving every individual card a turn in a round. This would make the figures difficult to play outside of the scenario however. In the context of D&D encounters in a dungeon though, some cards could get very cluttered if I gave them a catch-all synergy. Perhaps in the details of the scenario I could mention that such and such a figure has a synergy power with such and such figures...?

Anywho, thank you so much for your time and knowledge! These customs will be better because of it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs