Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old August 25th, 2021, 01:52 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Suggestions for the C3V

Kyrie come in all kinds of varieties and live in a magical fantasy land?
Old September 9th, 2021, 03:54 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Has C3V ever looked at em4's line of prepainted miniatures before? They restock them regularly and the come fully painted with bases. They're pewter so they'd be a little heavier than the average minis used but they're highly detailed. There's a wild west pack that has a 3 cowboy looking guys in it that would make a great squad of lawmen. Plus a pioneer looking guy and a female gunslinger.

There's multiple different 5 figure sets along with individual figures.
Old September 9th, 2021, 12:13 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Someone nominated a design using them to SoV awhile back. I don't remember how that turned out. They look cool.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 9th, 2021, 12:19 PM

AsTheRavensFly is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Someone nominated a design using them to SoV awhile back. I don't remember how that turned out. They look cool.
Those got pulled from nomination due to limited availability if I recall correctly. I did end up buying the set of dwarves. They are nicely made and given the right amount of availability I would think that line of miniatures would suit well despite them being a bit heavy. My only concern would be how well they stick to bases. So far so good with the dwarves as they have a decent amount of surface area on the bottom for glue to adhere to.
Old September 9th, 2021, 12:27 PM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker

Do we have any Necromancer-esque customs floating around? I'm aware of Nicholas Esenwein and the Skeletons of Annellintia but haven't seen a full on necromancer figure. Got this sweet pathfinder mini that I think would make a great necromancer

Link to figure for reference: https://www.miniaturemarket.com/pbrol-037.html

“Inspiration is reciprocal; we all have a responsibility to each other to create” -Oviya Pashiri

Old September 9th, 2021, 01:59 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!

Has there ever been any consideration to using Tannhauser figures.

It seems like these frequently go on clearance, although when I checked Miniature Market today they only had the one figure - but they have over 20 of them
https://www.miniaturemarket.com/ffgth04.html
Old September 9th, 2021, 02:15 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_J_Keller View Post
Has there ever been any consideration to using Tannhauser figures.

It seems like these frequently go on clearance, although when I checked Miniature Market today they only had the one figure - but they have over 20 of them
https://www.miniaturemarket.com/ffgth04.html
As far as I know, that is the only Tannhauser figure that has been readily available anywhere for quite some time.
Old September 9th, 2021, 03:06 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Great figure but almost completely dried up

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old September 10th, 2021, 11:20 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Suggestion:

https://www.minisgallery.com/index.p...huagin-warband

Consider using this visible blister pack, would be awesome to see more of this species in heroscape instead of just the raider as a stand alone.
Old September 10th, 2021, 01:09 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Suggestion:

Consider using this visible blister pack, would be awesome to see more of this species in heroscape instead of just the raider as a stand alone.
Not bad, I could see a unique squad, a unique hero and a couple of uncommon or common heroes coming out of that pack.
Old September 10th, 2021, 05:13 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Suggestion:

Not bad, I could see a unique squad, a unique hero and a couple of uncommon or common heroes coming out of that pack.
That looks perfect to me for a easy to get 3 figure common squad, with a 2 copies of a common hero and female uncommon hero launching a magic attack. It looks great.

EDIT: It appears they're also making a set of kobolds that we could use. There's never been kobolds in Heroscape and this could be a perfect opportunity to get them and more of the sahuagin.
Old September 10th, 2021, 05:32 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Suggestion:

That looks perfect to me for a easy to get 3 figure common squad, with a 2 copies of a common hero and female uncommon hero launching a magic attack. It looks great.

EDIT: It appears they're also making a set of kobolds that we could use. There's never been kobolds in Heroscape and this could be a perfect opportunity to get them and more of the sahuagin.
Considering these are roughly $45 packs...I don't know that common squad is viable...but I do think a Unique squad of 4 + a hero (or 3 +2 heroes) makes a lot of sense for sure.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs