Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 11th, 2020, 12:01 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Leap Time Maryland - 2/29/20 in Hagerstown, MD

Very good. We're already up to 9. Keep signing up, fellas! I know some of you are watching!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 11th, 2020, 12:01 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

And we have a format!

= =
Old February 12th, 2020, 12:21 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

We're already up to 14, and I expect the number to climb some more! Very good.

= =
Old February 12th, 2020, 08:53 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

I like the multi-player format.

However, if I might make a suggestion:

Instead of a free-for-all at the table assign each player an opponent. Each player will only have one opponent, and can only attack that opponent until the opponent is eliminated. Once a player's opponent is eliminated they may attack any other opponent. Points are scored by who does the most total damage in the game.

Clear enough?

Thoughts?

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old February 12th, 2020, 09:13 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Interesting thought, but I fear that that way would be very map dependent. And players might become very frustrated, if they can't reach some distant unit and they aren't getting anything from the damage they're doing while they defend themselves. I want players rushing out of start zones and grabbing for points as fast as they can. No hiding! No politics! Just play.

I've run it this way many times. I am glad for new ideas, and please don't hesitate to share, but for now I'll keep doing it the way I know.

= =
Old February 13th, 2020, 09:24 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Interesting thought, but I fear that that way would be very map dependent. And players might become very frustrated, if they can't reach some distant unit and they aren't getting anything from the damage they're doing while they defend themselves. I want players rushing out of start zones and grabbing for points as fast as they can. No hiding! No politics! Just play.

I've run it this way many times. I am glad for new ideas, and please don't hesitate to share, but for now I'll keep doing it the way I know.
No problem. I agree with all your points. Just throwing it out there.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old February 13th, 2020, 10:44 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

I don't want to discourage brainstorming! I'm always happy to bat around new ideas. Thank you for sharing yours.

= =
Old February 13th, 2020, 04:21 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

You can add Ken to the confirmed list.
Old February 13th, 2020, 04:38 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Welcome back, Ken! I know he likes his multiplayer games.

= =
Old February 19th, 2020, 10:22 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

We at the NYCG4 generally play team games rather than FFAs. I suggest that there be no 3 player tables and that 4 player tables be team games.

Old February 19th, 2020, 11:21 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

That's because there are four of you, my friend.

If we have 18 people, then tables of 4 become a problem, but 3 tables of 4 and 2 tables of 3 work perfectly.

= =
Old February 21st, 2020, 10:14 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Maps?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events