Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old November 22nd, 2014, 02:18 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
The Holocron of Zuckuss

The Holocron of Zuckuss

Small Expansion 1: Bounty Hunters

figure card:

Rectangular Cards
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Bounty Hunters set. Its model name and number are Zuckuss #53.

Alternate:
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Dark Times set. Its model name and number are Zuckuss, Bounty Hunter #39.

Character Bio - Zuckuss, also known as “The Uncanny One” by his fellow hunters, is renowned for his ability to discover hidden quarry. His tracking skills are derived from both his training as a Gand Findsman and his innate Force-Sensitivity. Due to his famed abilities, Zuckuss came to find employment with the Bounty Hunter’s Guild, the Hutt Cartel, TaggeCo, and even the Rebellion for a time. During his long career, Zuckuss has worked with many associates but was primarily known to partner with the droid 4-Lom. The two made a formidable bounty Hunting team and were successful in retrieving the Yavin Vassilika, over such opponents as Bossk and Dengar. Zuckuss was among the bounty hunters contracted by Darth Vader to find the Millenium Falcon after the events of the Battle of Hoth.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
4-LOM : Partner Up
Being a Bounty Hunter, Zuckuss is eligible to benefit from 4-LOM's PARTNER UP special power.
OBI-WAN KENOBI : Jedi Mentor / Force Spirit
Being a figure with the Force Sensitive symbol, Zuckuss is eligible to benefit from Obi-Wan Kenobi's JEDI MENTOR and FORCE SPIRIT special powers.
JABBA THE HUTT : Jabba's Most Wanted
Being a Bounty Hunter, Zuckuss may benefit from Jabba the Hutt's JABBA'S MOST WANTED turn bonding special power.
JABBA THE HUTT : Underworld Connections
Being a figure who follows the Independent faction, Zuckuss may benefit from Jabba the Hutt's UNDERWORLD CONNECTIONS turn bonding special power.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
JABBA THE HUTT : Untouchable
Being a Bounty Hunter, Zuckuss may aid Jabba the Hutt with his UNTOUCHABLE defense bonus.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Power Rankings-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: Porkins
• Second playtest: heroscaper2010
• Third playtest: Yodaking
• Third playtest: Crixus33
• Art by: Mac122

Last edited by mac122; February 16th, 2020 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Added rectangular cards
Old November 22nd, 2014, 02:19 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Holocron of Zuckuss

NAME = ZUCKUSS

SPECIES = GAND
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = BOUNTY HUNTER
PERSONALITY = UNSTABLE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 95

BOUNTY
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Hero to be Zuckuss' bounty. When Zuckuss attacks his Bounty with a normal attack, add 1 die to his attack.

GRS-1 SNARE RIFLE
Instead of attacking, you may choose an opponent’s Unique Hero within 8 clear sight spaces of Zuckuss and roll the 20-sided die. Add 3 to your roll if the chosen figure is Zuckuss' Bounty. If you roll a 16 or higher, remove all Order Markers from the chosen figure’s card.

INTUITION
When defending, Zuckuss may roll one additional die for each blank rolled by the attacking figure. Zuckuss may re-roll any dice that show blanks when defending. Intuition may only be used to re-roll dice once per defense.

FORCE SENSITIVE
Old November 24th, 2014, 11:26 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Like I said in 4-LOMs thread, Zuckuss is a nice pair with him (Zuckuss is also the other BH that ends his pt cost in "5" - convenient, eh?). Zuckuss isn't the best offensive Bounty Hunter, but his Intuition will make him stay around long enough to make your opponents call him a pesk.

He's also a nice pick to be Kenobi's Padawan.
Old November 24th, 2014, 12:13 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Intuition is a really cool power; the first mechanic in particular is simple, which I love, but still feels very appropriate AND thematic.
Old November 24th, 2014, 12:27 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Glad you like it. I really wanted to represent his ability to "see" into the future and know what his opponent is most likely to do before hand. I think we captured that very well here.
Old November 24th, 2014, 01:09 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Intuition is a really cool power; the first mechanic in particular is simple, which I love, but still feels very appropriate AND thematic.
I had the exact same thought and immediately scrolled down to post it and stopped to see what you said first...beat me to it.

But still very cool power.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 24th, 2014, 01:13 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

@Karat , this should be added to the synergies list under: HoSS - Synergies Received...

Quote:
OBI-WAN KENOBI : Jedi Mentor / Force Spirit
Being a figure with the Force Sensitive symbol, Zuckuss is eligible to benefit from Obi-Wan Kenobi's JEDI MENTOR and FORCE SPIRIT special powers.
Old November 24th, 2014, 02:44 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Updated what synergies I could think of. I'm not the synergies guy for a reason
Old November 24th, 2014, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
All good!
Old November 24th, 2014, 02:57 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
All good!
Good thing you posted. I just realised that I just copied the Team-Up synergy from Fett and forgot to update it to say Zuckuss. Fixed now.
Old November 25th, 2014, 10:30 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
All good!
Good thing you posted. I just realised that I just copied the Team-Up synergy from Fett and forgot to update it to say Zuckuss. Fixed now.
I would add a space in between the synergies, as they seem a little bunched together. Otherwise it looks good.
Old January 27th, 2016, 07:20 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The following needs to be added to Zuckuss's synergies:

Offered:
JABBA THE HUTT : Untouchable
Being a Bounty Hunter, Zuckuss may aid Jabba the Hutt with his UNTOUCHABLE defense bonus.

Received:
JABBA THE HUTT : Jabba's Most Wanted
Being a Bounty Hunter, Zuckuss may benefit from Jabba the Hutt's JABBA'S MOST WANTED turn bonding special power.

JABBA THE HUTT : Underworld Connections
Being a figure who follows the Independent faction, Zuckuss may benefit from Jabba the Hutt's UNDERWORLD CONNECTIONS turn bonding special power.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape