Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 27th, 2019, 03:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Keep in mind the art is going to be smaller on these cards and this is already a huge task.
Old August 27th, 2019, 04:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For sure. Listen, I'm all in either way, so if it's too daunting or I'm on an island with them, no worries.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 27th, 2019, 04:55 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
For sure. Listen, I'm all in either way, so if it's too daunting or I'm on an island with them, no worries.
If double sided is acceptable I could see me going that way. I just can’t justify doing two sets of decks or adding in two versions of the card in one deck. I figured I’d wait and see if we come out with a number not divisible by 18 we can add them in as “jokers” to fill a print page.

PS professional printing uses sheets that print 18 cards. That’s why 18 is a key number. It’s why regular decks of cards come with two jokers. 13 cards per 4 suits =52 and 18x3=54. So two blank spaces became jokers. Some games have advertisements or player aid cards.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 27th, 2019, 09:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds good.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 27th, 2019, 10:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If double sided is acceptable I could see me going that way. I just can’t justify doing two sets of decks or adding in two versions of the card in one deck. I figured I’d wait and see if we come out with a number not divisible by 18 we can add them in as “jokers” to fill a print page.

PS professional printing uses sheets that print 18 cards. That’s why 18 is a key number. It’s why regular decks of cards come with two jokers. 13 cards per 4 suits =52 and 18x3=54. So two blank spaces became jokers. Some games have advertisements or player aid cards.

So do you want me to put characters into groups of 18 instead of 8? Or maybe both? Start with groups of 8, two groups of 8 gives you 16, last two spots can be filled with alt. art cards or extra copies of uncommon figures. Not sure if you could fill those two spots consistently.
Old August 28th, 2019, 12:23 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd hold off on any of that for now.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 28th, 2019, 09:25 PM
A Man of Taste

Uploaded Wave 29 and moved the finished sets list to the third post for you.

Old August 28th, 2019, 10:32 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cleaned things up in the SP and 3P.

I am still planning to back-check all of the Waves, because I didn't proof them originally. I am leaving the "old" notes in the SP until I get that project done.

For the most part the SSEs and PECs are clean, with the corrections listed to be made.

Thanks for the assist, japes!
Old August 28th, 2019, 11:13 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wave 15: Beast Boy (Pterodactyl) - Needs Flying Symbol.

Wave 15: Beast Boy (Gar): Poker and PDF: Need to be updated to the new Beast Forms and Beast Transformation. See the SP in Book of...
Old August 28th, 2019, 11:27 PM
A Man of Taste

MS1: Joker (I): All: It's Just Not the Same, "roll 1 FEWER attack and defense die."
MS1: Count Vertigo: All: Electronic Implant, "...rolls 1 FEWER defense die..."
MS2: Can delete AnnihUlus card.

Done and uploaded.

Reorganized drive so let me know if you can't see something.

Old August 28th, 2019, 11:29 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
Cleaned things up in the SP and 3P.

I am still planning to back-check all of the Waves, because I didn't proof them originally. I am leaving the "old" notes in the SP until I get that project done.

For the most part the SSEs and PECs are clean, with the corrections listed to be made.

Thanks for the assist, japes!
Great. I appreciate the ownership you are taking. Plus we may not have had the same thoroughness back then. We sort of stumbled into how useful this was overall for all the threads.

Old August 29th, 2019, 05:59 PM
A Man of Taste

Wave 4: Punisher needs "less" to "fewer" in Assault Rifle. Card being reevaluated… May need a revision once it is released.

Updated and uploaded.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy