Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 30th, 2014, 06:39 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Whole Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScapeRaider View Post
Would someone competent do me a favor and color code the zombie hulks in my game? Thanks!

{SR}
Done.

EDIT: I tossed in Bert and Ernie if you want them instead.
Burt and Ernie rise again!
Shouldn't it be Hurt and Burnie? (I wonder if anyone will get that reference). Here's a hint: they are characters in a webcomic.
You need Little Roc and Felix the Mensch to round it out.

~Dysole, orderly
Bravo, you get a cookie.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events