Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old May 17th, 2007, 11:17 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
HeroScape Card Catalog QUESTIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjohn
You can download HCC (something that will make your life easier) here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/hs-card-catalog
Thanks to JustJohn for the link. I have been using the HCC to create all my Custom Units & Army Cards. I have several questions about the program and I hope someone has the answers.

1) I have uploaded ALL powers from the Official cards and was wondering if there was a way to export the data to be shared with other users?

2) I have uploaded the "Blank" army cards where the data goes to the right areas and was wondering if there was a way to export the data to be shared with other users?
Old May 18th, 2007, 04:14 PM

0rbital has disabled reputation
Everything is stored in the hcc.dat file which is an Access database. Unfortunately the powers are stored along with the card data. There's not a an easy way to share. You could open the database yourself or send it to me and we can post the data. People would have to manually enter the data though.

I'll have to submit a request to the sourceforge site to split the database up into core game and user created databases. That way I could update the core game database in a release and not affect the user created cards..

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software