Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 26th, 2010, 08:38 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!
All Wave 9 SEALED

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

Or feel free to make me an offer. I may have more single boosters or sets soon. Could open them if people want single squads.

Old May 26th, 2010, 09:32 PM

Lokitech is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Thumbs up Re: All Wave 9 SEALED

eBay, in their great wisdom, remove the ability for sellers to leave negative feedback...

You may want to include pictures for each of the package to make the listing more appealing.

Good luck on the sale,
-Loki
Old May 26th, 2010, 10:27 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!
Re: All Wave 9 SEALED

yeah i know, but the threat helps

Old May 27th, 2010, 01:13 AM
The Animator

JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
yeah i know, but the threat helps

I am also a seller on eBay, and my inability to give neg feedback has severely crippled me. I have had 2 people in the last 2 weeks who never payed and never responded to messages that i sent them, one of them only had 5 feedback to start with so he just deleted his account and the other just took the silly slap on the wrist that eBay gave him....

why did eBay think this was a good idea?

Come check out my heroscape .gif Images.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30039
Old May 27th, 2010, 06:09 PM

elltrain Woo who?

Feedback blackmail was out of control. This is the lesser of the two evils.

Good Trades: Keglo, mikelizzio, EternalThanos86, R˙chean
Old May 27th, 2010, 10:30 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by elltrain View Post
Don't forget feedback retaliation.

You pay for an item. The item is not as advertised/broken. The seller refuses to resolve the issue. You leave the seller negative feedback, and the seller leaves you negative feedback in return. You got shafted TWICE.

I think every negative feedback I've ever received was in retaliation for negative feedback I left for someone else.

The current thinking is that once you've payed, you've completed your end of the contract.

I'd also like to note that Seller's aren't exactly helpless when it comes to feedback. Non Paying Bidders accounts will be terminated after 3 non paying Bidder reports have been filed against them.
Old May 27th, 2010, 11:21 PM
The Animator

JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by elltrain View Post
Don't forget feedback retaliation.

You pay for an item. The item is not as advertised/broken. The seller refuses to resolve the issue. You leave the seller negative feedback, and the seller leaves you negative feedback in return. You got shafted TWICE.

I think every negative feedback I've ever received was in retaliation for negative feedback I left for someone else.

The current thinking is that once you've payed, you've completed your end of the contract.

I'd also like to note that Seller's aren't exactly helpless when it comes to feedback. Non Paying Bidders accounts will be terminated after 3 non paying Bidder reports have been filed against them.
yes but unfortunately it's never the high feedback ones who snipe the item and then don't pay, normally they have 5 or less feedback and then when eBay gives them a non payment mark they just dump the account and start another. How can they not understand? "LEGAL BINDING CONTRACT" "COMMIT TO BUY" seems simple to understand to me.

Hmmm, this makes me think, is there anyway to set up my auctions to refuse bids from people with less than 10 feedback?

Come check out my heroscape .gif Images.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30039
Old May 28th, 2010, 12:48 AM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

What are you waiting for?! The boxes won't open themselves. There is some serious Scaping to do!
Old May 28th, 2010, 05:36 PM

this lot sold, but i can get more if anyone wants a set!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales