Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old October 25th, 2016, 10:36 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sir Heroscape's TICALLA! - (6/13/16)

Another great trade. Thanks Sir Heroscape
Old November 30th, 2016, 11:48 PM

thehandofzarquon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Just got my goods from Sir Heroscape, excellent custom work and great trade!

Glory to the Many.
Old December 21st, 2016, 12:42 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Sir Heroscape has been a pleasure to work with both times I've sold to him, I fully recommend him!
Old December 24th, 2016, 05:18 PM

relish Woo who?

Haven't used the set yet, but I'm VERY happy with my new Ticalla plant set! They look great and fit well with the other sets.

Kaemon Awa approves this message.
Old December 27th, 2016, 11:50 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Used my newly acquired Ticalla Jungle set from Sir Heroscape a fair amount over the holidays, and I am very impressed. If I ever need another set, I am not looking on eBay for "official" jungle pieces - I'm PM'ing Sir Heroscape. 10/10, would buy from again.

Last edited by The Dewk; January 23rd, 2017 at 04:44 PM.
Old January 8th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I'm running a $10 OFF Discount for my Ticalla Sets...for limited-time only!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 5th, 2017, 05:27 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

Great trade with Sir Heroscape! Finally got my hands on some jungle terrain!
Old May 2nd, 2017, 05:44 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Grabbed the jungle terrain set as well! Looks awesome and definitely going to mesh well with my remaining jungle and custom plants!

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:22 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

My package just arrived today. Once I get out of work I'll put some pictures up. Do you have a preference of what you'd like me to post @Sir Heroscape ? I have some maps set up I can toss them on or I can just do pictures of them out of box.
Old May 30th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvildeyedjoker View Post
My package just arrived today. Once I get out of work I'll put some pictures up. Do you have a preference of what you'd like me to post @Sir Heroscape ? I have some maps set up I can toss them on or I can just do pictures of them out of box.
Any pictures are good pictures... thanks!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 30th, 2017, 11:44 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Great trade with Sir heroscape! Fast friendly and holy crap do these look awesome!

Old May 30th, 2017, 11:47 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Well you see. Sir H. Speaks for the trees.

It is a gift and a duty.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades