Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 24th, 2014, 04:15 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

Woah, I'll take that Mage knight offer if no one else wants it.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 24th, 2014, 04:31 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Soundwarp, you are easily the best person on this site to do something awesome with that lot of figures!
Old October 24th, 2014, 04:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Dang G-O...that is very generous. I am also waiting to see what Soundwarp creates with these.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 24th, 2014, 05:00 PM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

I didn't see he wanted the figures. I had posted I wanted them, but I don't play mage knight so @Soundwarp SG-1 can have them! Someone just post something good for me though.

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Last edited by Deathwalker over 9000!; October 24th, 2014 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Soundwave can have the mk figs.
Old October 24th, 2014, 05:13 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Somewhere in Hagerstown, MD, dozens of Mage Knight figures gasped in horror when they realized what fate has befallen them.

Paging Dr. Soundwarp to surgery...Dr. Soundwarp to surgery...

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 24th, 2014, 05:20 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Dang G-O...that is very generous. I am also waiting to see what Soundwarp creates with these.
Yeah, I didn't think it through. Shipping is going to cost me more than the Z-95 would have cost to purchase. Oh well, at least they will get used.
Old October 24th, 2014, 06:17 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Yeah, I didn't think it through. Shipping is going to cost me more than the Z-95 would have cost to purchase. Oh well, at least they will get used.

Hey, you're saving me from paying shipping so I'll throw in a mint condition $5 bill with the Z-95
Old October 24th, 2014, 08:36 PM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEngineered View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Hey, you're saving me from paying shipping so I'll throw in a mint condition $5 bill with the Z-95
I prefer vintage.
Old October 24th, 2014, 09:06 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEngineered View Post
Quote:
Quote:

I prefer vintage.
Maybe I'll give it to you in pennies...
Old October 27th, 2014, 07:15 PM

Quote:

@Soundwarp SG-1 , still waiting for you to answer my PM.
Old October 27th, 2014, 11:40 PM

Received the sparkly water tiles from @mac122 today! They look beautiful. Eight more and my set will be complete Thanks!!!
Old October 28th, 2014, 08:39 AM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

You guys are doing great keeping this going.

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion