Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 13th, 2019, 05:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
The Book of Prowl

The Book of Prowl

C3G IDW SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 72
START YOUR ENGINES!

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

Alternate Art Cards
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Hasbro figure from the CYBERVERSE set.
Its model name is Prowl.

Character Bio - I don't want to lead. I don't need public approval. My goal, is to put all my resources into winning this war. That's the way it should be for a number cruncher like me. But with Kup, everyone wants to hear what he has to say. So now when he speaks...

...you won't even see my lips move.

(All Hail Megatron V4, Page 57)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Base Clarification: Prowl is a double-based figure.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • As a Cybertronian, Prowl has these Cybertronian Synergies.
  • As a figure with the Super Strength special power, Prowl has these Super Strength Synergies.
  • As a Strategist with the Super Strength special power, Soundwave's Relay Orders special power allows him to move Order Markers from his card to another card you control.
  • As a Huge figure, Prowl has these Huge Synergies.
Outgoing Synergy:
  • Prowl may add or subtract from your initiative roll for each Order Marker on Commando, Leader, Scout, or Soldier Unique Hero cards you control.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Bumblebee's Slug Bug Scout Special Power allows him to move both revealed or unrevealed Order Markers from his card to the card of another Cybertronian card you control. Since Prowl's Guided Missile Strike 15 power requires a revealed Order Marker to be on his card to use, this can be a particularly good pairing of Autobot allies.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Yodaking; August 6th, 2022 at 06:04 PM.
Old August 13th, 2019, 05:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Prowler

NAME = PROWL

SPECIES = CYBERTRONIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = STRATEGIST
PERSONALITY = CALCULATING

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 14

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 8
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 270

MILITARY COORDINATOR
If there are no more than two Order Markers on any one card in your army, you may add or subtract 1 from your initiative roll for each Order Marker on the card of a Unique Hero you control that is a Commando, Leader, Scout, or Soldier, up to a maximum of 3.

ACID PELLET RIFLE
Immediately after a non-adjacent figure rolls defense dice against Prowl's normal attack, you may subtract a shield from the results.

GUIDED MISSILE STRIKE 15
At the end of the round, if there is at least one revealed Order Marker on this card, you may choose any space within 4 spaces of a figure you control and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, any figure occupying the chosen space and within clear sight of a figure you control receives one wound. After using this special power, you may use it one additional time.

SUPERSTRENGTH

Last edited by Yodaking; March 4th, 2021 at 02:09 AM.
Old August 13th, 2019, 05:05 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I think you mean Prowl, chap. Prowler's done.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 13th, 2019, 05:14 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Old August 13th, 2019, 05:19 PM
C3G Landlord

I'll measure his height and post it up later. I can go through my Humble Bundle and see if I can find a good comic art image for him. Already own the figure, so figure pics will get taken care of soon as well. Just not sure on the background for the figure. Maybe put him in front of a police station since he's a cop car in his alt form? Or put try to find some high tech futuristic looking city scene to pretend like it could be Cybertron?

For those of you who were not following along in the workshop thread, Prime is a Leader, Bumble Bee is a Scout, and several of his Autobot allies like Kup would be a Soldier. Plus the GI Joe team will have Soldiers too and Cap is a Soldier, so it hits some of the key cross over team-ups well in addition to the Autobot pairings. Initiative bonus starts out strong at up to +8 if he doesn't get any of the OM's, but then starts to drop as his pre-battle plans go off the rails and he has to get more directly invovled. Bee can hook him up with a revealed OM for his missiles early game. Concept for the Acid Pellet Gun is the acid burns/eats through one shield of defense no matter it source. So a rolled shield or auto-shield doesn't matter, he can negate either kind. Makes him a decent option for Prime's attack boosts as a result.
Old August 13th, 2019, 05:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Hey, now I haven't posted this link up yet it's still under construction here!
Old August 13th, 2019, 05:24 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Prowl

Should his move be higher? Chap can turn into a car. The Sports Car's Move 8.
I don't think alt-modes necessarily need to be in the powers all the time, but they should definitely be reflected in the stats where applicable.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 13th, 2019, 05:25 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’ll be interested to see him in an Avengers army with Cap, Bucky and Ms. Marvel.
Old August 13th, 2019, 05:29 PM
C3G Landlord

I'm open to an increased move as a way to just bake in the cop car alt mode. He will often be chilling in reserve early game, so once he does need to enter the fray it only makes sense that he'll use the cop car mode to race forward into the action a bit quicker.
Old August 13th, 2019, 05:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I’ll be interested to see him in an Avengers army with Cap, Bucky and Ms. Marvel.

Yup, Bucky gets the X in that scenario. Should be a fun army build to try out for sure.
Old August 13th, 2019, 05:34 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd like something more car-related here like maybe something called PURSUIT MODE where he can go after someone and not take LEAs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 13th, 2019, 05:35 PM
Hard as ice

90% of all Autobots are going to be cars. Not all of them need a car power, IMO.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library