Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 5th, 2021, 12:16 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

i'll pm you when I get back from dinner. What are you thinking for armies? I am fine with whatever board. I don't mind working with Ataraxis.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old June 7th, 2021, 07:32 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

C3V playtest anyone? Available til 9:30pm EST.
Old June 8th, 2021, 03:36 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Available until 10:30pm EST tonight. Down for whatever but probably a C3V public playtest.
Old June 10th, 2021, 08:30 PM

Available until 10:30pm EST.
Old June 14th, 2021, 10:13 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Available for a game today until 3pm central.
Old June 15th, 2021, 11:14 AM

Available for a game today until 3pm EST.
Old June 16th, 2021, 10:08 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Available for the next two hours for a game.
Old June 16th, 2021, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Available for the next two hours for a game.
I can send you a link shortly. I'll probably run one of the public playtesting units @ 500pts.
Old June 18th, 2021, 07:28 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I will be available from 8:30pm-11 eastern for a game
Old June 18th, 2021, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I will be available from 8:30pm-11 eastern for a game
I'm available now. I can send you a link shortly.
Old June 19th, 2021, 03:50 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Available pretty much all day...would like to do some SoV/C3V testing.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 24th, 2021, 08:06 PM

Available for the next 3hrs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events