Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old May 4th, 2016, 05:02 PM

Barry allen is surprisingly tart
PAS(Project Animescape)

PAS(Project Animescape)

This will be our official logo.

Members: (Will be updated)
Barry allen
Marro_Warlord(?)
Zetsubo(?)

General rules:
All characters must be from a PG-13 anime. Essentially if the card picture would brew a WTH reaction of parents it's a no go. Please be respectful of others ideas and be open to suggestions. Everyone is participating to enjoy themselves and be a part of the Heroscaping community so please keep that in mind.

Phase 1: Designer Chooses Character

Initial post should contain:
Character's name.
What Anime the character is from.
What miniature you will be using.(Chibi miniatures and keychains are acceptable)
A short description of the character or link to a description.
Any specific direction you're looking to take the character.

Phase 2: Brainstorming Stage
Only 1 post per person. Anyone from the community is welcome to post, but please limit it to one post for this stage. If you think of something afterwards and/or want to make changes to what you have suggested, then go back & edit your post.
If you disagree with ideas somebody else has put forward do so in your own initial post. Don't start a discussion about it, just state clearly why you disagree & offer something in it's place.
Remember at this stage the wording doesn't have to be accurate or official or even written like a power, just put your thoughts down as they come to you as it is only brainstorming. It'll be up to the designer to take what he likes & try to put them into something close to official wording.
The chosen figure must remain in the Brainstorming Phase for at least 24 hours. If the designer feels that he or she wants to wait longer, they may.

Phase 3: Draft Stage

When the member who picks the design feels that there have been enough ideas and such, they can make the decision to move on to the draft design where they will provide the picture of the character and the figure for the chosen character.

During the Draft Stage, all aspects of the card should be discussed including stats, Special Powers, cost and power wording.

Phase 4: Voting Stage
When the designer feels that the card is ready for creation, he may propose to finalize the card. To finalize the card, there needs to be approved by at least 3 members. After the card is finalized, the next designer in order is activated and the process resets.

Important Note
In order to get your chance to design, you will need to be an active participator in this thread. That doesn't mean 10 posts per day. It doesn't mean you need to post every day, either. It just means that you contribute regularly in a positive manner.

Details:
Cards will use the marvelscape template.
All cards must have a figure for them. It doesn’t have to be that character it just has to resemble them.
That’s about it

The template for draft designing is below:

Name
(Race, Hero Type, Class, Personality)
Size
Anime name

Life: X
Move: X
Range: X
Attack: X
Defense: X
Points ???(points will be decided later on)

Special Power 1 Name
Description

Special Power 2 Name
Description

Side note: All members may use the logo as their signature or avatar if desired.

Last edited by Barry allen; February 21st, 2017 at 08:11 PM.
Old May 4th, 2016, 05:45 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: PAS(Project Animescape)

Great idea! While I don't have much experience, I'd like to join.

I can make some custom cards, (Not great quality) if that helps.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old May 4th, 2016, 05:56 PM

Thanks for the interest! Would you mind being the archive master? It means that you will get to put all the customs in the archive(I'll let you make that thread).
Old May 4th, 2016, 05:58 PM

The designers will start with the first person to join and i'll go next.

So the current order is below:
Marro_Warlord
Barry allen
Old May 4th, 2016, 06:30 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry allen View Post
Thanks for the interest! Would you mind being the archive master? It means that you will get to put all the customs in the archive(I'll let you make that thread).
Once we begin making things, I'll make something akin to that.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old May 4th, 2016, 08:43 PM

Well we can start as soon as we get someone else.
Old May 4th, 2016, 11:01 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Heh

Can't guarantee I can actually commit to this due to a lot of fingers in a lot of pots but as you can see from my sig and custom thread I've made some anime customs. (I do have ideas for Soul Eater (among others but that's the one I've actually given thought to) once I finally get around to it but I'm actually planning on doing Legend of Korra once I get back). As a note the Avatar cards will be receiving a slight rework (although they technically aren't anime but they do get lumped in that category occasionally). I will probably at the very least keep an eye on this and chime in when I see something.

~Dysole, informationally
Old May 4th, 2016, 11:36 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Good luck fellas. These projects are a bit more work than you would think.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 4th, 2016, 11:46 PM

Thanks for all the support guys.
Old May 9th, 2016, 12:56 PM

So Marro_Warlord since you get to go first you may want to decide on a character so we are prepared when we’re able to start.
Old May 9th, 2016, 02:50 PM

I don't really have a preference, so anything will work.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old May 9th, 2016, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
I don't really have a preference, so anything will work.
I meant like you get to pick like your favorite anime character. I have my first character picked out and ready.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum