Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 17th, 2017, 12:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Fire Demons

@A3n was there a specific reason we didn't grey the wings in hitzone for this card. All the other winged figures I've found have the wings as un-targetable.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 20th, 2017, 12:47 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
@A3n was there a specific reason we didn't grey the wings in hitzone for this card. All the other winged figures I've found have the wings as un-targetable.
Probably a brainfart!

I will upload the file later for you to update.
Old October 21st, 2019, 06:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Fire Demons - Design Phase

I would like to request that we update FIRE AND BRIMSTONE to the following so that we avoid a game starting "Spire" strategy that restricts our design options going forward.

It's a fairly easy fix that falls within the intent and costing of the design, IMO as the LD.

Quote:
FIRE AND BRIMSTONE
At the start of the game, before rolling for initiative, you may choose up to 4 empty spaces on the battlefield and place a single-hex lava field tile on each of the chosen spaces as long as the lava field tile fits normally onto that chosen space.
@Arkham @Lord Pyre @japes @tcglkn @Lazy Orang @johnny139 @Karat

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 21st, 2019, 06:48 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Nay

That's a significant change from design intent (I've read the thread before and recall it being mentioned and okayed in the fairly early stages) that would require retesting and a likely lower points cost, and no competitive issues have emerged from its misuse. That's not a rule patch - that's straight-up reevaluation.

Being careful about future designs is one thing, but that is changing how this design is likely to play.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 21st, 2019, 07:07 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Nay

That's a significant change from design intent
100% inaccurate. I just reread the thread myself to see if I was crazy, and I'm not. As the LD, I can speak with confidence about the intent of the design and having read through the thread again, I see zero evidence of what you're suggesting here.

Quote:
(I've read the thread before and recall it being mentioned and okayed in the fairly early stages)
In the early stages we were still debating between going with molten lava or lava field, so that's absolutely not true. Perhaps you're referring to Tornado's idea in 2015 to use these guys to make a spire? I'll note that's when my activity was winding down (so I wasn't really on guard for competitive issues) and that, more importantly, it was about two years after the LD wrapped.

So not seeing anything that supports your "fairly early stages" claim.

Quote:
that would require retesting and a likely lower points cost, and no competitive issues have emerged from its misuse. That's not a rule patch - that's straight-up reevaluation.
I can find no evidence that it was tested or costed this way. I know I did not test it that way or base my evaluation of its cost on it, and I'm the one who came up with their initial cost and proposed their cost going into Final Editing.

No offense, but you're presenting no evidence for your claims here and, despite your confidence in them, I believe them to be completely wrong.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 21st, 2019, 07:10 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Nay

That's a significant change from design intent
100% inaccurate. I just reread the thread myself to see if I was crazy, and I'm not. As the LD, I can speak with confidence about the intent of the design and having read through the thread again, I see zero evidence of what you're suggesting here.

Quote:
(I've read the thread before and recall it being mentioned and okayed in the fairly early stages)
In the early stages we were still debating between going with molten lava or lava field, so that's absolutely not true. Perhaps you're referring to Tornado's idea in 2015 to use these guys to make a spire? I'll note that's when my activity was winding down (so I wasn't really on guard for competitive issues) and that, more importantly, it was about two years after the LD wrapped.

So not seeing anything that supports your "fairly early stages" claim.

Quote:
that would require retesting and a likely lower points cost, and no competitive issues have emerged from its misuse. That's not a rule patch - that's straight-up reevaluation.
I can find no evidence that it was tested or costed this way. I know I did not test it that way or base my evaluation of its cost on it, and I'm the one who came up with their initial cost and proposed their cost going into Final Editing.

No offense, but you're presenting no evidence for your claims here and, despite your confidence in them, I believe them to be completely wrong.
Apologies. I genuinely misremembered in that case. Perhaps you're right that I was remembering an entirely different conversation. I could have sworn there was a discussion like this in this thread.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 21st, 2019, 07:15 PM

It's only ten pages. Feel free to shift through and see if you can find anything. I could not. I'm willing to be shown I'm wrong, if you can do so.

Old October 21st, 2019, 07:22 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea

I’ve never played them that way, and don’t recall that ever being the intent when they were first designed.
Old October 21st, 2019, 07:51 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

Makes sense to align it with intent, even if it is a nerf.
Old October 21st, 2019, 08:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old October 21st, 2019, 09:39 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Not sure that really covers it. It effectively does the same thing right now. You choose a space on the battlefield and place a lavafield tile. Them you choose a space on the battlefield, the 1st lavafield tile is now on the battlefield and therefore eligible. I think you need to specify that these lavafield tiles are ineligible to have a lavafield tile placed on them.
Old October 21st, 2019, 09:43 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I imagine you'd have to select the 4 spaces simultaneously, then place the tiles.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library