Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:42 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Cool that you guys will be using hoth generator ruins. We used you guys partial point scoring free for all version from your last tourney last friday. It was super fun getting a winner by points scored from kills.
been a while since we've seen you TREX, you gunna come down for the Utah tourney?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 3rd, 2017, 10:17 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post
My is not coming but I am so excited for this tournament!!!!!!
No worries man! Have you tried to wrangle your other two buddies into coming? Those guys are a lot of fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post

Lol...I totally said I'd refer maps, and I spaced it...sorry guys...great selection though!

EDIT: also put Lady Heroscape down as a maybe!
No worries! And fingers crossed for Lady H! You’ve picked a real winner in that she’ll semi-often come to these with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Cool that you guys will be using hoth generator ruins. We used you guys partial point scoring free for all version from your last tourney last friday. It was super fun getting a winner by points scored from kills.
been a while since we've seen you TREX, you gunna come down for the Utah tourney?
Hey, yeah! Come and play on your own map and get some kind of creator’s advantage
Despite no HOSS, I promise our events are still worth the trip!
Old December 3rd, 2017, 10:47 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Indeed she is a winner

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 5th, 2017, 10:39 AM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

i will talk to them i think my buddy Jonathan can make not sure yet.
(but i am so ready for this tournament!)
Old December 8th, 2017, 12:57 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

As of now Scaperedude +5 (Maybe +6)! I'm bringing the party with me! Lot's of new players!

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 10th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I have just gotten confirmation from work that I should have the day off.

I'll be there, and Ammron is a maybe, aswell as my nephew.
Old December 10th, 2017, 08:21 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post

Awesome possum! Looking forward to seeing you guys!

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 11th, 2017, 10:30 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
As of now Scaperedude +5 (Maybe +6)! I'm bringing the party with me! Lot's of new players!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post

Scaperedude +6, Leaf_It +2??

Added to the attendees list
Old December 11th, 2017, 08:10 PM

You ready? Greater Ice Elemental is (getting) ready! It's down to the twelve days before our Christmas Jingle Bell Bash, and while I don't have a Heroscape rendition of the carol "The 12 Days of Christmas" for you (A Protector in a Pine Tree? Two Turtling armies? Three French Templars? Yeah... I'll be done), I am here to remind y'all to clear your schedules! Only Utah throws the famed Jingle Bell Bash, exhibiting pomp, prizes, and partying equal to (if not surpassing!) National Heroscape Day, so it's not an event you want to miss. We've already got sets of terrain, sealed expansions, SoV/C3V units, and original Heroscape artwork pledged to the prize table, and you can count on more being added to that! PLUS PIZZA AND SNACKS FOR ALL.

I've already heard from @BiggaBullfrog @Scaperedude @Leaf_It @DewNoHarm @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @TrueMurray @Isak & @Sir Heroscape , and I thank you gentlescapers for RSVP'ing one way or another.

The rest of you, you'd be missing out if you elect to miss this one! @UtahScott @wjscaper @DaDude @Starling_ @CrashMan00 @relish @ortimus @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @Flash_19 @podunksarmy @kmgenius @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. & @TREX check out the first page of this thread and tell me that doesn't sound like a wintery Saturday afternoon well spent.

And remember, this community possesses a good number of units, so if there's an army you want to field, but don't have the figures, feel free to post and request something. People are happy to lend figures, and even entire armies, at our events
Old December 11th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
[CENTER]
The rest of you, you'd be missing out if you elect to miss this one! @UtahScott @wjscaper @DaDude @Starling_ @CrashMan00 @relish @ortimus @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @Flash_19 @podunksarmy @kmgenius @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. & @TREX check out the first page of this thread and tell me that doesn't sound like a wintery Saturday afternoon well spent.
I'll be down in Arizona for Christmas. Sad I'm missing this one!
Old December 12th, 2017, 10:38 PM

kmgenius is surprisingly tart

I'd like to come, but I wanted to clarify a few things first. Last year at the beginning of the game, person who rolled higher chose between the opponents two armies to face. The wording on the post this year makes it sound like the highest roller chooses between the 4 armies that they would like to play as; is that accurate? I hope that's not the case. Also, marvel are allowed this year right? Cause last year I had to make some crappy last minute substitutes which everybody chose to face, needless to say it didn't turn out great.
Old December 12th, 2017, 11:01 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmgenius View Post
I'd like to come, but I wanted to clarify a few things first. Last year at the beginning of the game, person who rolled higher chose between the opponents two armies to face. The wording on the post this year makes it sound like the highest roller chooses between the 4 armies that they would like to play as; is that accurate? I hope that's not the case. Also, marvel are allowed this year right? Cause last year I had to make some crappy last minute substitutes which everybody chose to face, needless to say it didn't turn out great.
Yes, Marvel is allowed. Part of me wants to just bring Silver Surfer and Abomination.

And yes, it's standard Bring 2 where the high roller chooses from the four armies, and the low roller chooses from the remaining three. Is there a particular reason you hope that's not the case? It's popular as a way to keep matchups fair and interesting.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events