Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old March 20th, 2019, 12:19 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Dark Avengers/Cabal/H.A.M.M.E.R. Workshop

I know I said so on Discord, but totally happy to have you run that design!
Old March 20th, 2019, 12:27 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I know I said so on Discord, but totally happy to have you run that design?
Thanks again, Tickle?
Old March 20th, 2019, 12:29 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Don't know why that was a question (The wine I'm drinking might have something to do with it...)
Old March 20th, 2019, 12:56 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Don't know why that was a question (The wine I'm drinking might have something to do with it...)
Ooh save me a glass!
Old March 20th, 2019, 08:18 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I know I said so on Discord, but totally happy to have you run that design!
Backroom dealings!!!!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 20th, 2019, 09:04 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

This is how it starts.
I see you in a smokey room, I smell wine and cheap perfume.
Old March 20th, 2019, 09:21 AM
Just A Head

Bats is just looking to cause trouble at this point.
Old March 20th, 2019, 09:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Always.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 20th, 2019, 02:30 PM
Just A Head

Quote:

NAME = HAWKEYE
SECRET IDENTITY = LESTER ???

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHARLATAN
PERSONALITY = PRECISE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 9
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

PSYCHOPATHIC DRIVE
At the start of each round, place the purple Bullseye Marker on this card. While the Bullseye Marker is on this card, when Hawkeye attacks, he may/must attack one additional time. At the end of your turn, if Hawkeye inflicts one or more wounds, you may remove the Bullseye Marker from this card.

DEADLY AIM
When attacking a non-adjacent figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Hawkeye, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled. If an opponent rolls the 20-sided die for a figure attacked by Hawkeye's Deadly Aim, you may subtract 2 from or add 2 to the roll.

OFF THE HANDLE
Immediately before you reveal a numbered Order Marker on an Army Card you control and taking a turn with that figure, if the Bullseye Marker is on this card, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher you must immediately move that Order Marker to this Army Card and take a turn with Hawkeye instead. During this turn, Hawkeye must attack as many times as possible, to a maximum of 2 times.
I want to explore the possibilities of the OM-stealing variant of Off The Handle. It would allow him to not interfere with Self Importance and works off similar mechanics to Chaotic Leadership, meaning there's an avenue for future synergy. I'm sure there's some wording that needs to be added/changed, and I'd want to make sure it doesn't interfere with any other powers.
Old March 20th, 2019, 04:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I like having a 'd20-based disrupting your plans power' on both Wolverine and Hawkeye as well - that's kind of a cool unifying aesthetic, and maybe something to key into on Ms. Marvel? Karla is definitely a pot-stirrer, so it would make sense if the downside of whatever advantage she gives the team is that she makes that kind of power more likely to go off.

And then doing some kind of Strategic Discipline type mechanic on Victoria Hand would be cool.
Old March 20th, 2019, 04:51 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I like having a 'd20-based disrupting your plans power' on both Wolverine and Hawkeye as well - that's kind of a cool unifying aesthetic, and maybe something to key into on Ms. Marvel? Karla is definitely a pot-stirrer, so it would make sense if the downside of whatever advantage she gives the team is that she makes that kind of power more likely to go off.

And then doing some kind of Strategic Discipline type mechanic on Victoria Hand would be cool.
I’m honestly really happy with your Ms. Marvel, I don’t think she needs many changes.

I think Wolverine really needs a pheromone power. His main thing seemed to be riling up the rest of the team. I think there’s room for him to do that and then for regular Daken to have something like Spider-Woman’s power. Maybe he can boost someone’s attack but that figure loses defense and has to subtract 2 from their D20 rolls?

That’s what I was thinking for Hand as well, then maybe the team-swapping power from the OP?
Old March 20th, 2019, 08:17 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

So here's what I have (way back) for two Dakens. Obviously very outdated, what with the use of Operative rather than Charlatan... but for reference.

Spoiler Alert!

My logic was - his time was Wolverine was more specialized, so I'd focus in on the "really hates his dad" aspect from his solo series around that time. Then the regular old Daken would be more general use. But, that being said, "really hates his dad" is like 90% of Daken's characterization, so it's a pretty deep well either way.

Here's how I'd do Dark Wolverine with the current discussions:

WOLVERINE
AKIHIRO

MUTANT
UNIQUE HERO
CHARLATAN
FLAMBOYANT

MEDIUM 4

LIFE 5

MOVE 5
RANGE 1
ATTACK 4
DEFENSE 5

230 POINTS

MURAMASA CLAWS

Figures subtract 1 from their defense dice when attacked by Wolverine. If the defending figure received one or more wounds and has the Healing Factor or Healing Factor X special power, it receives one additional wound.

[HE PUSHES PEOPLE'S BUTTONS AND TAKES ANY OPPORTUNITY TO GET ATTENTION AND SHOWBOAT]
Once per round, when an Order Marker is moved from a figure you control, if there is a revealed Order Marker on this card, you may immediately place it on this card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Wolverine, if he is within 3 spaces of another Charlatan you control, you must move an unrevealed Order Marker on an Army Card you control onto that Charlatan's Army Card, if possible.

HEALING FACTOR X
After taking a turn with Wolverine, remove one Wound Marker from this card. At the end of the round, if you reveal your X Order Marker on any Army Card you control with the Healing Factor X special power, remove one wound from each Army Card you control with the Healing Factor X special power.

-----

Muramasa Claws is a cool way to get that anti-Wolverine synergy in there and obviously Healing Factor X is a must.

My idea for that middle power is... really hard to articulate in a snappy name. The idea is that Daken's whole reason on the team is essentially to make a spectacle of himself in public. "Ooh look at me! I'm Wolverine! Aren't you mad, pops? Doesn't this make you SUPER uncomfortable?" But of course, he's also super opportunistic.

So, keeping in mind that Iron Patriot shuffles around OMs at the start of the round, and now we have Bullseye stealing them, and potentially Moonstone shuffling them around... those are good opportunities for Daken to snag an OM and go do his own thing. However, if he's taking a turn with his own OMs (that is, NOT taking orders from Norman), there's a risk that he's going to rile up one of your other team members and have THEM stealing a turn, too, and then suddenly your whole round is going off the rails.

I'm not sure if that comes through - it might just seem kind of disjointed and purely mechanical, and even if not it might be too much of a "pure downgrade" power and overly finnicky. We do have to be mindful of all these OM shenanigan powers overlapping, of course.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy