Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old October 25th, 2018, 01:10 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The BOOKS of Heroscape INDEX

Yep. Battleplan, or HACCS if you want all the latest C3V and SoV units as well. Both tools allow you to sort units by any of their stats, including left box stats like personality and class.
Old March 4th, 2019, 12:07 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey folks, if anybody has edits that they'd like to be made to the BOOKS, please tag me.

I'll be focusing on four things as I go through:
  • Standardizing the formatting a little bit (mostly centering cards on the page).
  • Adding better pictures of cards where possible.
  • Keeping C3V/SoV synergies updated.
  • Including power rankings/tier lists from dok, Cleon, and OEAO in addition to Jexik's.
Old March 4th, 2019, 12:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

super.
Old March 5th, 2019, 01:22 PM
This is merely a joke.

If anybody is curious how the updates will look, you can check the book of Acolarh for an example (I've done the first 5, and so I only have 203 to go).

Acolarh's card was not a great scan, so I replaced it with a digital version that I found on the wiki. I don't want to be relying on the wiki, though, so I've hosted the card image on imgur, and left the heroscapers-hosted card in a spoiler below. I'll be doing the same thing for any cards that are incorrect (Sir Gilbert) or a terrible picture (Greenscales, Wyvern, etc.). Replacement card images will be sourced from the wiki and from HACCS.

I also added 3 additional rankings to each OP (from @OrcElfArmyOne , @Cleon , and @dok ).

VC synergies were updated as well.

EDIT: Progress tracker: Done through Me-Burq-Sa. 117 down, 92 to go!

Last edited by superfrog; June 7th, 2019 at 01:11 PM.
Old March 5th, 2019, 01:45 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@superfrog - Thanks again for doing. Interesting choice on having multiple rankings, but I guess makes sense since its not just one person's opinion we can all go by. For HQ scans of original cards, also see @itsbuzzi ’s card scans on his Google Drive.

One more personal request is to post Competitive Unit Congress versions of cards when they are available. I can get you this list with text changes and cards sometime soon if needed.
Old March 5th, 2019, 01:46 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

It looks great. You could also use the hi res scans from the other thread of hi res card scans in your quest.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 5th, 2019, 02:17 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
If anybody is curious how the updates will look, you can check the book of Acolarh for an example (I've done the first 5, and so I only have 203 to go).

Acolarh's card was not a great scan, so I replaced it with a digital version that I found on the wiki. I don't want to be relying on the wiki, though, so I've hosted the card image on imgur, and left the heroscapers-hosted card in a spoiler below. I'll be doing the same thing for any cards that are incorrect (Sir Gilbert) or a terrible picture (Greenscales, Wyvern, etc.). Replacement card images will be sourced from the wiki and from HACCS.

I also added 3 additional rankings to each OP (from @OrcElfArmyOne , @Cleon , and @dok ).

Wow, quite an undertaking. I'm honored to have my ranks included in the official books; guess I better hit the rest of the unit descriptions ASAP. Thanks superfrog!
Old March 6th, 2019, 12:35 AM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Quote:

Wow, quite an undertaking. I'm honored to have my ranks included in the official books; guess I better hit the rest of the unit descriptions ASAP. Thanks superfrog!
No worries, and no rush. I'll update with the letter grades for now, and follow up with blurbs as they're available.
Old March 6th, 2019, 09:59 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

EDIT: Progress tracker: Done through Axegrinders. 18 down, 190 to go!
Thank you so much man, i'm honored as well.

There are a few changes/updates I want to make to mine soon (ex. Khosumet Tier 3 -> Tier 2), but nothing major as far as I can tell and I'll let you know when I do so. I'll pm you the precise changes when I do it.

(My VC list isn't nearly as set in stone though - that one has way more units, more synergies I don't know by heart, a different potential metagame that we don't have nearly enough results for, and it's consistently expanding. That one I'll be updating and changing continuously I think. So if you ever use that one for VC books just keep that in mind. I am happy with the VC list I've made so far though, but there's definitely a lot of improvement to be had to it. I'll be sure to pm you that as well if you add them to the VC's)

Again, thank you!
Old March 7th, 2019, 10:44 AM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

EDIT: Progress tracker: Done through Cyprien. 33 down, 175 to go!
Having all three of those rankings easily accessible in the books is a huge improvement IMO. Thanks for taking on all of this work for us!
Old March 10th, 2019, 01:15 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
If you'd prefer for the digital versions to be hosted here on Heroscapers, I don't mind uploading them for you. I'd hate for imgur to pull a Photobucket or for anything else of the sort to happen.
Old March 11th, 2019, 08:32 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
If you'd prefer for the digital versions to be hosted here on Heroscapers, I don't mind uploading them for you. I'd hate for imgur to pull a Photobucket or for anything else of the sort to happen.
If you want to host the card images on the website you could use mine in my Google Drive in my signature. I have all of them except a few where my cards are damaged.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units