Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

View Poll Results: Are you enjoying/involved in watching my battle reports?
Not at all 1 1.32%
They're alright 5 6.58%
I like em 11 14.47%
Great job, I watch em 23 30.26%
Love em! Look forward to each new video. 38 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 12th, 2016, 03:02 AM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Sir Heroscape's Battle Reports - YouTube Channel

I'm not sure if you take suggestions for your battles but I was thinking it would be really cool to see a classic fantasy fight between orcs and dwarves, as well as dwarves and elves take place in heroscape. If this is something you can do I think that it would be really fun to watch! I wish I could play it out myself but unfortunately I don't have any dwarves, or very many elves for that matter. Thanks for the videos regardless of how you respond to the suggestion!
Old July 12th, 2016, 07:48 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by darius23__14 View Post
I'm not sure if you take suggestions for your battles but I was thinking it would be really cool to see a classic fantasy fight between orcs and dwarves, as well as dwarves and elves take place in heroscape. If this is something you can do I think that it would be really fun to watch! I wish I could play it out myself but unfortunately I don't have any dwarves, or very many elves for that matter. Thanks for the videos regardless of how you respond to the suggestion!
I love taking suggestions! I'll have to remember that one...maybe do it on a map with some castle :P

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 18th, 2016, 04:27 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Here we are...the most elegant Lady Heroscape plays the Valiant Jandarians whilst the brutal Sir Heroscape takes her on with some ruthless Gladiators. Check out this rollercoaster of a game!

Game style: Reinforcements
You start the game with 450pts of figures on the board and 100pts off. At the end of any round you may place any or all of your reinforcements on the board in the start zone as long as one of your units has been destroyed.

Sir Heroscape: Capuans X2, Crixus, Spartacus, NotNN
Lady Heroscape: Knights X3, Finn, Alastair, Tarn Vikings, Omnicrons X1

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 21st, 2016, 06:30 AM

Exciting news!...Another channel update, with another giveaway to subscribers! Come join a fast growing Heroscape community on my YouTube Channel. I upload battle videos and much more every week, and as we hit goals I do FREE GIVEAWAYS! Subscribe and enjoy!

Here's the most recent Channel Update

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 21st, 2016, 09:32 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This is awesome. I love your work both on the videos and even greater your custom. Ever since you posted the video for the C3G playtest I've been following along but until today I hadn't subscribed or commented. I don't have a lava set so I'm definitely going to be participating.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 26th, 2016, 01:58 AM

Here's another Top 10 from Sir Heroscape...this time...it's squads!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 26th, 2016, 02:00 AM

Tournament Report: Goblin Town Throw Down

This tournament I had a bit of a fire to go outside my comfort zone. There were so many armies I wanted to run, but somehow I found myself thinking about C3V figures, and then I remembered I just got some Incendiborgs in the mail, and it would be totally awesome to use them. Never having played them, I really didn't know what kind of support I'd need in order to make them effective. After a lot of thought, I decided on:

Rats X3
Raelin (RotV)
Krav
Incendiborgs

I figured Rats would tie down the board while Raelin buffed Krav and Borgs could dispatch of any figures that made their way through the rat screen. Here's how it went...

Battle 1 vs. True

Nilfeim
Greenscales X3
Raelin (RotV)
Marro Warriors

Map: Relic

Oh how this one hurt! I started out developing rats to lock down the board as he sent out Nilfeim with Greenscales. I must say, that Rats were amazing!! They did exactly what they're supposed to do...that is: Keep your opponent in the same spot, and keep them busy. True had his hands full of Rats, and though he had some elevation with jungle and Raelin backing him, my Krav went to work. Rats continued to scatter as True tried to kill them faster than they could move in, but to little avail...they defended like champs! The Krav made good use of themselves killing Greenscales and Marro warriors from elevation, and then gaining elevation on Raelin to take her out quickly as well. At this point, we both thought I had the game. With Rats locking down Nilfeim and every Greenscale in sight, I had the clear advantage. Then it happened...Mistake #1: I got too confident and let the Krav get a little too close. He disengaged Nilfeim and engaged 2 Krav, killing one. I decided Krav weren't strong enough to knock down Nilf, so I killed as many Greenscales as possible. Krav #2 gone! I engage 3 rats all around Nilf...special attack and they all go down. Mistake #2: It's the last round and I send out the last Krav to kill a greenscale to get another full squad and ensure my win by points...defended. True gets his last turn, on the last round to try and beat me by points. He's down 120 points. Flies in Nilf to special attack Krav....blank +100 points to True...20pts to go. I have one elevated Rat left, he surrounds with 3 Nilfeim-buffed Greenscales. Attack 1, blocked. Attack 2, blocked. Attack 3, one shield short. +40pts to True. Game. I literally lost on the last attack, of the last turn, of the last round...by 20pts!!

Record: 0-1

Battle 2 v.s. dreamscaper

Deathcommander Mark 3
Deathwalker 9000
Zettian Infantry X3
Deathwings X1
Beorn Boltcutter

Map: Deathstar Hallways

I dreaded this army...I dreaded this map...and I dreaded my opponent. dreamscaper has managed to beat me in each tournament matchup we've had (4 out of 4 now) and to make it worse, he had good figures to take me out on a tight, congested map. Even still...it was a good game. This time around I decided to lead with Raelin and Incendiborgs and then clean with Rats and Krav. In hindsight, at least 1 squad of rats would have done me good to help lock down his units early while the Borgs burned away. He opened with Deathwings to try and get an early explosion on me, but my Borgs quickly took them out. Then he sent in Beorn (who I must say I was unfamiliar with), and not knowing his ability I didn't mind him engaging my Borgs. I had already taken position in the middle of the map with Raelin on elevation buffing all the Borgs who blocked off the corridor keeping anyone from getting to her. The setup was perfect, but the dice were not. Even with the redundancy markers...Borgs didn't hold out too long b/c of Beorn's special. They quickly took him out before too much damage was done..but the dice spoke in favor of dreamscaper and he wounded Raelin and took out a Borg. I continued to put faith in them nonetheless and even after Raelin was silenced they defended like champions. They managed to defend long enough to sneak an attack by DW9K. +140pts for me leaving the score 240pts - 80pts in my favor. Another Borg fell. Last round I activated my Rats and Krav. Unfortunately I had 2 OM's on rats and only 1 on Krav which really hurt...b/c that round ended up being our last due to time. So my OM 3 was on Krav. During 1 and 2 I moved up rats while the last anticipated fall of the final Borg came swiftly, +180pts to dreamscaper, score 240 - 260...I was down 20pts. On turn 3 I was able to get all Krav in sight of each member of a full squad of Zettian Infantry. If I could take out the squad...I'd get game 2! Krav 1 attack, kill Infantry 1. Krav 2 attack, kill Infantry 2. Krav 3 attack, Infantry defended. Game. Once again, I literally lost the game on the last attack, of the last turn, of the last round...by 20pts!!

Record: 0-2

Battle 3 vs. The B.I.V.

Glads X2
Blasts X2
Q10
Blk Wyrmlings X2

Map: Remains of Clionesia

As stated by The B.I.V. it was a slugfest. Rats provided an amazing screen for me. I sent them in to lock down my front, and they did beautifully, creating an impenetrable wall behind which Raelin, the Krav and the Incendiborgs camped. And the slugging began. Lucky for me I was able to get by some of his defense to take out a couple squads but unfortunately for The B.I.V Realin decided not to die this game. Usually she doesn't mind passing on into the next life while leaving behind a bunch of defenseless units...but this time she stayed true, and no matter how many attacks were sent at her, she never faltered. Had she gone down, it would have been a different story...but with all my units podded and buffed, there was little hope for The B.I.V. to clean up on any points at all. His army was not a bad army...it was just sluggish, ugly die rolling game of all defense both sides, except for the few attacks that made their way through for me.

Final Record: 1-2
Final thoughts: Rats were a great choice this time around. They did their job beautifully in each game, allowing me to gain position and control those positions...and they even killed a Greenscale or two on game 1!! Krav were my army, but they didn't intend to be. Incendiborgs are not the focal point of an army, they're not meant to be...despite their point value. So they never really showed their true potential unfortunately, but it taught me a lot about them...b/c they are a fun unit!! And despite the record, This army actually preformed as a potential tournament winner. Had I not lost so unluckily on my very last die rolls of my first two games, the outcome of this tourney would have been very different. So this army isn't too bad, but if I were to run it again...there would definitely be a few changes.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 2nd, 2016, 02:22 AM

The channel is growing and gaining lots of support...and as we get bigger I like to show my appreciation to the subscribers by doing giveaways. Here's my way of giving back to the community! I release weekly content so come out, subscribe and enjoy!

Here's the first of my "On the Road" series. This will be a series of battle videos where I play with Heroscapers across the map as I travel. This will be the first of many, and subscribers will have the opportunity to choose the army I use on these trips.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 8th, 2016, 03:32 AM

This week comes a fun battle video of annoying armies in Heroscape! Comment with some of your own personal "favorite" annoying armies.

It's a little longer, but totally worth the watch as it is an intense battle down to the wire...worth the watch.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 8th, 2016, 12:30 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Haven't watched it yet(my work browser wont let me.) My money is on the rats army, with Sir Heroscape. Look forward to watching later.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 8th, 2016, 12:56 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Bold Kursus move that I can't believe paid off. Sonlen was a self healing beast. Good watch and good game!
Old August 8th, 2016, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Bold Kursus move that I can't believe paid off. Sonlen was a self healing beast. Good watch and good game!
I know...I really couldn't believe it either...Kursus for sure filled his points.

And that is why I love Sonlen...can be such a boss!

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports