Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old June 23rd, 2009, 02:17 AM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Need some help from a GenCon 2009 (this year) attendee.

Hey folks,

I'm trying to acquire some product for a game release that will be at GenCon and was wondering if someone who is planning to go could help me out by nabbing a particular game release for me?

I can send $$ in advance for the purchase, including shipping funds for mailing it out to me afterwards.

PM me for more details if you might be willing to help me out.

Many thanks!
Old June 23rd, 2009, 04:22 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Need some help from a GenCon 2009 (this year) attendee.

Anyone? Bueller?
Old June 23rd, 2009, 04:27 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It may help people make the decision if they know more about what you wanted, because luggage space is often very hard to come by on the return trip.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 23rd, 2009, 04:41 PM
Messy Eater

Oh, yeah, I suppose that would help. LOL

I'm looking to acquire a starter set and whatever else I can get for the new Arcane Legions miniatures game by the former creator of WizKids.

But the thing is you could use UPS on-site to ship out since I'd be offering shipping $$ too. So luggage space shouldn't be an issue, necessarily.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games