Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 20th, 2008, 12:06 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker
Wave 3!

Has anyone else noticed complete wave threes anywhere? I saw one at a Fred Meyer and bought them all. I wish I had a few more sets of the commons now. Oh, and is Fred Meyer still a carrier of heroscape?

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old August 20th, 2008, 12:08 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart
Re: Wave 3!

I've never heard of Fred Meyers before. The only complete Wave 3 that I've seen is on HouseMouseGames. Still waiting to get any of Wave 3.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old August 20th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

As far as we know, Fred Myers is still carrying 'scape. As they are a regional store (Pac-North West), they don't get much coverage in the discussions.

Kudos on your wave 3 find.
Old August 20th, 2008, 12:32 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

Yay cause I like Fred Meyer! They also carry Rttff and Ranknar's vision

Old August 20th, 2008, 12:46 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by temp.nerd View Post
Yay cause I like Fred Meyer! They also carry Rttff and Ranknar's vision

Kudos to anyone who carries any large expansions. I have never seen a large expansion in a store in Minnesota, all our stores ever have is master sets (90% Marvel) and boosters (90% Nakitas).
Old August 20th, 2008, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
As far as we know, Fred Myers is still carrying 'scape. As they are a regional store (Pac-North West), they don't get much coverage in the discussions.

Cav. you have a misspelling!

Last edited by temp.nerd; August 20th, 2008 at 05:22 PM. Reason: No more neg. rep.
Old August 20th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by temp.nerd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post

Cav., you didnt use spell check!
temp.nerd, you didn't use spell check!
Old August 20th, 2008, 01:24 PM

cabbageheat is surprisingly tart

Freds is only carrying scraps here of Heroscape. About a hundred sets of Raknars vision/revenge, whichever it is, RtFF, occasionally, and that is about it. I haven't seen a booster pack in months, and the same stock is sitting on the shelves. It hasn't quite dried up yet, but its definitely stalled out.
Old August 20th, 2008, 01:30 PM

It has been awhile since I went there...

Old August 20th, 2008, 01:56 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey DING DONG*....Spell check does not check to see if you spelled a proper name the same way it is supposed to be spelled.

*(sending GB a royalty check)

Last edited by Onacara; August 20th, 2008 at 02:08 PM.
Old August 20th, 2008, 02:07 PM

vydarscape is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I have fred meyer close to home that usually carries wave 3's
Old August 20th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Hey DING DONG*....Spell check does not check to see if you spelled a proper name the same way it is supposed to be spelled.

*(sending GB a royalty check)
And....he edits his post.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion