Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old April 20th, 2008, 11:27 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Site Supporters...let's choose our next club member

I called on our younger members to tell me why they deserved to be a Site Supporter and I offered to pay for a years membership for one of them.

I have 3 finalists and ask for the Site Supporters to vote on who they would like to receive this great honor of wearing the Site Supporter tag.

I am not going to make a poll but I am going to ask you to please PM me your vote before midnight EST on Saturday. I will announce the winner on Sunday and truth will bestow the Site Supporter tag on them.

So without further ado....(in no particular order)...your finalists are...

Shades Fan
Gomolka
Lord Pyre
Old April 26th, 2008, 04:57 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Site Supporters...let's choose our next club member

We have a winner!!!!....I am PayPal'ing truth and the lucky winner will be bestowed the Site Supporter tag.

Thank you all for voting and supporting the site.

EDIT: You have sent $15.00 USD to screamingtruth@gmail.com

Last edited by Onacara; April 26th, 2008 at 05:07 PM.
Old April 26th, 2008, 10:18 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

This went how I predicted it would. Hehe...

Congratulations to the winner! (I noticed you weren't using names, Onacara, so I won't either...)

And thanks again to Onacara for showing his generosity!
Old April 26th, 2008, 10:35 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you for your generosity Onacara,and I am happy that they felt I had the best write-up,it was pretty much how I felt about coming here. I no it was my reference to The Jerk that put me over the top.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old May 1st, 2008, 01:16 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
I called on our younger members to tell me why they deserved to be a Site Supporter and I offered to pay for a years membership for one of them.

I have 3 finalists and ask for the Site Supporters to vote on who they would like to receive this great honor of wearing the Site Supporter tag.

I am not going to make a poll but I am going to ask you to please PM me your vote before midnight EST on Saturday. I will announce the winner on Sunday and truth will bestow the Site Supporter tag on them.

So without further ado....(in no particular order)...your finalists are...

Shades Fan
Gomolka
Lord Pyre
I missed this contest, but let me say that these are all three very excellent finalists. Some I didn't even know were younger.

Thanks to all three of you for being among the most excellent of the young members here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online