Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 30th, 2008, 11:13 PM

Thorgrim has disabled reputation
Re: Book of Asgard Mithrilaxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
again. He chooses the figure before he moves. Then if he's next to them after he moves, he knocks them around.
haha, oh ok. My bad. Sry.
Old July 4th, 2008, 01:18 AM

Strange has disabled reputation

I know this figure is TnT already, and he looks spectacular. But... has anyone tried testing him alongside Knights of Weston? Bloodrush would be a great way to cause ridiculous amounts of damage from Coward's Reward. Send some Knights in with movement boosted by Gilbert to rush a hero like Charos, then tackle the dragon into three or four leaving engagement attacks.

Not that this is a bad thing, in my opinion - it's good when custom figures have creative synergies with other units.

Whatever does not kill me has made a tactical error.
Old July 6th, 2008, 01:16 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange View Post
I know this figure is TnT already, and he looks spectacular. But... has anyone tried testing him alongside Knights of Weston? Bloodrush would be a great way to cause ridiculous amounts of damage from Coward's Reward. Send some Knights in with movement boosted by Gilbert to rush a hero like Charos, then tackle the dragon into three or four leaving engagement attacks.

Not that this is a bad thing, in my opinion - it's good when custom figures have creative synergies with other units.
Yep, bloodrush can be used in many ways

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old September 9th, 2008, 07:02 AM

Cheeslord Woo who?

Its unclear from the wording wether bloodrush takes effect before or after Asgard makes his normal attack, and could do with an explicit statement about fall damage.

Mark.
Old September 10th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Web Wader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeslord View Post
Its unclear from the wording wether bloodrush takes effect before or after Asgard makes his normal attack, and could do with an explicit statement about fall damage.

Mark.
Your first question is answered on last line of bloodrush so
Fall Damage does not always apply and only applies per rulebook standards of fall damage so no clause needed. so

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old January 4th, 2009, 03:42 PM

=Cheeseclan=Ldr=09 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

i think that 100 points is too little cause that's gonna take a long time ta kill him. It's the opposite of Deathwalker, he takes a long time to die because of the large number of lives.
Old July 8th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I know that I'm dragging up an old discussion, and that he's already got the TNT stamp, but would it make sense to transfer Asgard to Aquilla since she is who the official dwarves are now being sided with?

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old July 13th, 2009, 11:30 PM
Web Wader

I'll try to get an edit up soon...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards